製品名Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y]
FOXO1A 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EP927Y] to FOXO1A
特異性ab52857 recognizes both phosphorylated and unphosphorylated FOXO1A. The immunogen used for this product shares 85% homology with FOXO3. Cross-reactivity with this protein has not been confirmed experimentally.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FOXO1A (phospho S329). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: NIH/3T3 cell lysate. IHC-P: Human bladder carcinoma tissue. ICC/IF: HeLa cells. Flow Cyt: HeLa cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab200694)
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab200695)
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207242)
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab207244)
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207245)
- Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab219734)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52857 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).|
機能Transcription factor which acts as a regulator of cell responses to oxidative stress. In the presence of KIRT1, mediates down-regulation of cyclin D1 and up-regulation of CDKN1B levels which are required for cell transition from proliferative growth to quiescence.
関連疾患Defects in FOXO1 are a cause of rhabdomyosarcoma type 2 (RMS2) [MIM:268220]. It is a form of rhabdomyosarcoma, a highly malignant tumor of striated muscle derived from primitive mesenchimal cells and exhibiting differentiation along rhabdomyoblastic lines. Rhabdomyosarcoma is one of the most frequently occurring soft tissue sarcomas and the most common in children. It occurs in four forms: alveolar, pleomorphic, embryonal and botryoidal rhabdomyosarcomas. Note=Chromosomal aberrations involving FOXO1 are found in rhabdomyosarcoma. Translocation (2;13)(q35;q14) with PAX3; translocation t(1;13)(p36;q14) with PAX7. The resulting protein is a transcriptional activator.
配列類似性Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by AKT1; insulin-induced (By similarity). IGF1 rapidly induces phosphorylation of Ser-256, Thr-24, and Ser-319. Phosphorylation of Ser-256 decreases DNA-binding activity and promotes the phosphorylation of Thr-24, and Ser-319, permitting phosphorylation of Ser-322 and Ser-325, probably by CK1, leading to nuclear exclusion and loss of function. Phosphorylation of Ser-329 is independent of IGF1 and leads to reduced function. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- FKH 1 antibody
- FKH1 antibody
- FKHR antibody
Anti-FOXO1A antibody [EP927Y] (ab52857) at 1/1000 dilution + NIH/3T3 cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 70 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa
ab52857 at 1/250 dilution staining FOXO1A in human bladder carcinoma by Immunohistochemisty, Paraffin embedded tissue.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab52857 at 1/100 dilution staining FOXO1A in HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry.
Flow cytometry analysis of HeLa (human cervix adenocarcinoma) cells labeling FOXO1A (red) with ab52857 at a 1/90 dilution. Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 90% methanol. A goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at a 1/2000 dilution. Black - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730). Blue (unlabeled control) - Cells without incubation with the primary and secondary antibodies.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab52857 は 41 報の論文で使用されています。
- He F et al. Low-dose lipopolysaccharide inhibits neuronal apoptosis induced by cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury via the PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 signaling pathway in rats. Mol Med Rep 19:1443-1452 (2019). PubMed: 30628689
- Park MK et al. PTEN self-regulates through USP11 via the PI3K-FOXO pathway to stabilize tumor suppression. Nat Commun 10:636 (2019). PubMed: 30733438
- Xing L et al. Silencing FOXO1 attenuates dexamethasone-induced apoptosis in osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 513:1019-1026 (2019). PubMed: 31010677
- Li K et al. Ets1-Mediated Acetylation of FoxO1 Is Critical for Gluconeogenesis Regulation during Feed-Fast Cycles. Cell Rep 26:2998-3010.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30865889
- Chay DB et al. Forkhead box protein O1 (FOXO1) and paired box gene 3 (PAX3) overexpression is associated with poor prognosis in patients with cervical cancer. Int J Clin Oncol 24:1429-1439 (2019). PubMed: 31302815