Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FOXA1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
FOXA1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to FOXA1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Cow, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
Anti-FOXA1 antibody (ab5089) is recommended for IHC. For ChIP and WB experiments please see ab170933.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49.1 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 37kDa. This band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.
機能Transcription factor that is involved in embryonic development, establishment of tissue-specific gene expression and regulation of gene expression in differentiated tissues. Is thought to act as a 'pioneer' factor opening the compacted chromatin for other proteins through interactions with nucleosomal core histones and thereby replacing linker histones at target enhancer and/or promoter sites. Binds DNA with the consensus sequence 5'-[AC]A[AT]T[AG]TT[GT][AG][CT]T[CT]-3' (By similarity). Proposed to play a role in translating the epigenetic signatures into cell type-specific enhancer-driven transcriptional programs. Its differential recruitment to chromatin is dependent on distribution of histone H3 methylated at 'Lys-5' (H3K4me2) in estrogen-regulated genes. Involved in the development of multiple endoderm-derived organ systems such as liver, pancreas, lung and prostate; FOXA1 and FOXA2 seem to have at least in part redundant roles (By similarity). Modulates the transcriptional activity of nuclear hormone receptors. Is involved in ESR1-mediated transcription; required for ESR1 binding to the NKX2-1 promoter in breast cancer cells; binds to the RPRM promter and is required for the estrogen-induced repression of RPRM. Involved in regulation of apoptosis by inhibiting the expression of BCL2. Involved in cell cycle regulation by activating expression of CDKN1B, alone or in conjunction with BRCA1. Originally discribed as a transcription activator for a number of liver genes such as AFP, albumin, tyrosine aminotransferase, PEPCK, etc. Interacts with the cis-acting regulatory regions of these genes. Involved in glucose homeostasis.
組織特異性Highly expressed in prostate and ESR1-positive breast tumors. Overexpressed in esophageal and lung adenocarcinomas.
配列類似性Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- forkhead box A1 antibody
- Forkhead box protein A1 antibody
- FOX A1 antibody
Anti-FOXA1 antibody (ab5089) at 0.3 µg/ml + HepG2 at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 49.1 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
An additional band of unknown identity was also consistently observed at 37kDa.
ab5089 は 62 報の論文で使用されています。
- Paranjapye A et al. The FOXA1 transcriptional network coordinates key functions of primary human airway epithelial cells. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32432922
- Korkmaz G et al. A CRISPR-Cas9 screen identifies essential CTCF anchor sites for estrogen receptor-driven breast cancer cell proliferation. Nucleic Acids Res 47:9557-9572 (2019). PubMed: 31372638
- Zhu C et al. A Non-canonical Role of YAP/TEAD Is Required for Activation of Estrogen-Regulated Enhancers in Breast Cancer. Mol Cell 75:791-806.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31303470
- Grimm SA et al. DNA methylation in mice is influenced by genetics as well as sex and life experience. Nat Commun 10:305 (2019). PubMed: 30659182
- Glont SE et al. Comprehensive Genomic Analysis Reveals that the Pioneering Function of FOXA1 Is Independent of Hormonal Signaling. Cell Rep 26:2558-2565.e3 (2019). PubMed: 30840881