Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FKBP51
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
FKBP51 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to FKBP51
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis, Non human primates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa. By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~51 kDa protein representing FKBP 51 in HeLa cell lysate. By Western blot this antibody also detects FKBP 51 in whole tissue extracts from rat kidney and rat and mouse testes.|
機能Interacts with functionally mature heterooligomeric progesterone receptor complexes along with HSP90 and TEBP.
組織特異性Widely expressed, enriched in testis compared to other tissues.
配列類似性Contains 2 PPIase FKBP-type domains.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein 5 antibody
- 51 kDa FK506 binding protein antibody
- 51 kDa FK506-binding protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-FKBP51 antibody (ab2901) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 (human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line from bone marrow) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 3 : PC-3 (human prostate adenocarcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lane 4 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) nuclear enriched extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/2500 dilution
Approximately 51 and 45 kDa bands corresponding to FKBP51 were observed across cell lines tested
Anti-FKBP51 antibody (ab2901) at 2 µg/ml + HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cell lysate
ab2901 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lu A et al. Heterogenetic parabiosis between healthy and dystrophic mice improve the histopathology in muscular dystrophy. Sci Rep 10:7075 (2020). PubMed: 32341395
- Hadamitzky M et al. Repeated Systemic Treatment with Rapamycin Affects Behavior and Amygdala Protein Expression in Rats. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 21:592-602 (2018). PubMed: 29462337
- Criado-Marrero M et al. Dynamic expression of FKBP5 in the medial prefrontal cortex regulates resiliency to conditioned fear. Learn Mem 24:145-152 (2017). PubMed: 28298552
- Li K et al. ELF5-Mediated AR Activation Regulates Prostate Cancer Progression. Sci Rep 7:42759 (2017). PubMed: 28287091
- Herring A et al. Kallikrein-8 inhibition attenuates Alzheimer's disease pathology in mice. Alzheimers Dement 12:1273-1287 (2016). PubMed: 27327541