Key features and details
- FITC Goat polyclonal to Myc tag
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody
Myc tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細FITC Goat polyclonal to Myc tag
標識FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, ICC/IFmore details
特記事項F/P ratio is 3 to 7.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
関連性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1263 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Baud C et al. Translocation path of a substrate protein through its Omp85 transporter. Nat Commun 5:5271 (2014). PubMed: 25327833
- Zou S et al. A novel actin-binding domain on Slo1 calcium-activated potassium channels is necessary for their expression in the plasma membrane. Mol Pharmacol 73:359-68 (2008). PubMed: 17989352
- Zou S et al. The beta 1 subunit of L-type voltage-gated Ca2+ channels independently binds to and inhibits the gating of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels. Mol Pharmacol 73:369-78 (2008). PubMed: 17989350
- Kim EY et al. Nephrin binds to the COOH terminus of a large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel isoform and regulates its expression on the cell surface. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F235-46 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18480178
- Kim EY et al. Interactions with filamin A stimulate surface expression of large-conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels in the absence of direct actin binding. Mol Pharmacol 72:622-30 (2007). PubMed: 17586600
- Poncet D et al. Cytopathic effects of the cytomegalovirus-encoded apoptosis inhibitory protein vMIA. J Cell Biol 174:985-96 (2006). PubMed: 16982800