製品名FITC Conjugation Kit (Fast) - Lightning-Link®
FITC キット 製品一覧
FITC Conjugation Kit / FITC Labeling Kit (Fast) (ab188285) uses a simple and quick process for FITC / Fluorescein labeling / conjugation of antibodies. It can also be used to conjugate other proteins or peptides. Learn about our antibody labeling kits and their advantages.
To conjugate an antibody to FITC / Fluorescein using this kit:
- add modifier to antibody and incubate for 15 mins
- add quencher and incubate for 5 mins
The conjugated antibody can be used immediately in WB, ELISA, IHC etc. No further purification is required and 100% of the antibody is recovered for use.
Learn about buffer compatibility below; for incompatible buffers and low antibody concentrations, use our rapid antibody purification and concentration kits. Use the FAQ to learn more about the technology, or about conjugating other proteins and peptides to FITC.
Custom size conjugation kits up to 100 mg are available on demand. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called Lightning-Link® Rapid Fluorescein Labeling Kit. 310-0005 is the same as the 100 ug size. 310-0010 is the same as the 3 x 100 ug size. 310-0030 is the same as the 3 x 10 ug size. 310-0015 is the same as the 1 mg size.
Amount and volume of antibody for conjugation to FITC
Kit size Recommended
amount of antibody1
amount of antibody
3 x 10 µg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 20 µg 3 x 10 µL 100 µg 1 x 100 µg 1 x 200 µg 1 x 100µL 3 x 100 µg 3 x 100 µg 3 x 200 µg 3 x 100 µL 1 mg 1 x 1 mg 1 x 2 mg 1 x 1 mL
1 Using the maximum amount of antibody may result in less labelling per antibody.
2 Ideal antibody concentration is 1mg/ml. 0.5 - 1 mg/ml can be used if the maximum antibody volume is not exceeded. Antibodies > 2 mg/ml or < 0.5 mg/ml should be diluted /concentrated.
Buffer Requirements for Conjugation
Buffer should be pH 6.5-8.5.
Compatible buffer constituents
If a concentration is shown, then the constituent should be no more than the concentration shown. If several constituents are close to the limit of acceptable concentration, then this can inhibit conjugation.
50mM / 0.6% Tris1 0.1% BSA2 50% glycerol 0.1% sodium azide PBS Potassium phosphate Sodium chloride HEPES Sucrose Sodium citrate EDTA Trehalose
1 Tris buffered saline is almost always ≤ 50 mM / 0.6%
2 BSA can also interfere with the use of the conjugated antibody in tissue staining.
Incompatible buffer constituents
Thiomerosal Proclin Glycine Arginine Glutathione DTT
Only purified antibodies are suitable for use, ie. where other proteins, peptides, or amino acids are not present: antibodies in ascites fluid, serum or hybridoma culture media are incompatible.
アプリケーション適用あり: Conjugationmore details
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 mg 100 µg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 100 µg ab273993 - FITC Mix 1 x 1mg 1 x 100µg 3 x 10µg 3 x 100µg ab273994 - Modifier reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl ab273995 - Quencher reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl
- Antibody Concentration And Clean-Up Kit (ab102778)
- Antibody Purification Kit (Protein A) (ab102784)
- TCS Antibody Purification Kit (ab109207)
- Serum Antibody Purification Kit (Protein A) (ab109209)
- Mouse Antibody Purification Kit (ab128745)
- Mouse TCS Antibody Purification Kit (ab128749)
- BSA Removal Kit (ab173231)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab188285 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Charras A et al. JAK Inhibitors Suppress Innate Epigenetic Reprogramming: a Promise for Patients with Sjögren's Syndrome. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 58:182-193 (2020). PubMed: 31165348
- Zhdanov DD et al. Murine regulatory T cells induce death of effector T, B, and NK lymphocytes through a contact-independent mechanism involving telomerase suppression and telomere-associated senescence. Cell Immunol 331:146-160 (2018). PubMed: 29935763
- Lydon H et al. Peripheral mononuclear blood cell apheresis in a preclinical ovine model. BMC Vet Res 14:47 (2018). PubMed: 29439735
- Wülfing C et al. Neural architecture in lymphoid organs: Hard-wired antigen presenting cells and neurite networks in antigen entrance areas. Immun Inflamm Dis 6:354-370 (2018). PubMed: 29635889
- Junginger J et al. Zoonotic intestinal helminths interact with the canine immune system by modulating T cell responses and preventing dendritic cell maturation. Sci Rep 7:10310 (2017). PubMed: 28871165
- Ma L et al. SjCRT, a recombinant Schistosoma japonicum calreticulin, induces maturation of dendritic cells and a Th1-polarized immune response in mice. Parasit Vectors 10:570 (2017). PubMed: 29132406
- Saresella M et al. The NLRP3 and NLRP1 inflammasomes are activated in Alzheimer's disease. Mol Neurodegener 11:23 (2016). PubMed: 26939933
- Wülfing C & Günther HS Dendritic cells and macrophages neurally hard-wired in the lymph node. Sci Rep 5:16866 (2015). PubMed: 26581550
- Jiang D et al. Alteration in 5-hydroxymethylcytosine-mediated epigenetic regulation leads to Purkinje cell vulnerability in ATM deficiency. Brain 138:3520-36 (2015). PubMed: 26510954
- Pilakka-Kanthikeel S et al. Sterile alpha motif and histidine/aspartic acid domain-containing protein 1 (SAMHD1)-facilitated HIV restriction in astrocytes is regulated by miRNA-181a. J Neuroinflammation 12:66 (2015). PubMed: 25890101