Key features and details
- FITC Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
製品名FITC Anti-6X His tag® antibody
6X His tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細FITC Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
標識FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Molar F/P ratio is 3.7:1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1206 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37406 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
細胞内局在Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
Muc1-Bi-1 and Muc1-Bi-2 can recognize Muc1 positive tumor cells.
a). Flow cytometry analysis of Muc1-Bi-1 and Muc1-Bi-2 on Muc1-negative cell lines HePG2 and CHO and Muc1-positive cell lines, HT29. Red line indicates cells with no staining; green line indicates cells with only anti-His-FITC staining (ab1206); blue line indicates cells with positive control anti-Muc1 antibody; purple line indicates cells with Muc1-Bi-1 protein; orange line indicates cells with Muc1-Bi-2 protein.
ab1206 staining 6X His tag® in human endometrial carcinoma cells by Flow Cytometry.
Cells were prepared by short trypsinisation in PBS/1% FBS/0.2% sodium azide and fixed with formaldehyde. The gate included all single cells. The sample was incubated with a 6X His tag® primary antibody for 1 hour at 4°C. ab1206 was used as the secondary. On the image, the red line represents cells stained with ab1206 alone, and the blue line is the tested sample carrying a 6XHis tag®. The small peak to the right represents cells that bound the tested sample.
ab1206 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang J et al. In vitro affinity maturation of antibody against membrane-bound GPCR molecules. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 103:7703-7717 (2019). PubMed: 31359103
- Liu Z et al. Development of two antigen-binding fragments to a conserved linear epitope of human adenovirus and their application in immunofluorescence. PLoS One 14:e0219091 (2019). PubMed: 31242267
- Sang B et al. Ras-AKT signaling represses the phosphorylation of histone H1.5 at threonine 10 via GSK3 to promote the progression of glioma. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2882-2890 (2019). PubMed: 31307224
- Wang H et al. Rice Yellow Stunt Nucleorhabdovirus Matrix Protein Mediates Viral Axonal Transport in the Central Nervous System of Its Insect Vector. Front Microbiol 10:939 (2019). PubMed: 31143161
- Case BA et al. Evaluation of affibody charge modification identified by synthetic consensus design in molecular PET imaging of epidermal growth factor receptor. Mol Syst Des Eng 3:171-182 (2018). PubMed: 31467687