Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Firefly Luciferase
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Firefly
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Firefly Luciferase antibody
Firefly Luciferase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Firefly Luciferase
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified) (Firefly (Photinus pyralis)).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
関連性Luciferase from the firefly has become one of the more widely used reporter proteins for the study of gene expression. Luciferase catalyzes a bioluminescent reaction which requires the substrate luciferin as well as Mg2+ and ATP. Mixing these reagents with the cell extract containing luciferase, results in a flash of light that decays rapidly. This light can be detected by a luminometer. The total light emission is proportional to the luciferase activity of the sample.
- SwissProt: P08659 Firefly
- ec 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Firefly antibody
- Luciferase antibody
- Luciferin 4 monooxygenase antibody
ab21176 at 10 µg/mL staining Luciferase in transfected HEK-293 (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) cells by ICC/IF.
The cells were fixed with methanol and acetone. An FITC conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
Left panel: Un-transfected cells.
Right panel: Transfected cells.
ab21176 at 1/200 dilution staining engineered adult rat stromal stem cells by ICC/IF.
The cells were fixed in 2% paraformaldehyde and 0.1% Triton X-100 was used for cell permeabilization (15 minutes incubation time). The cells were incubated with the antibody overnight at 4°C. The image shows Luciferase (green-upper right panel), counterstained cell nuclei (DAPI-blue-upper left panel), overlay (lower left panel) and a phase contrast image (lower right panel).
The image was taken with a confocal laser scanning microscope equipped with an additional laser differential Interference Contrast (DIC) mode.
All lanes : Anti-Firefly Luciferase antibody (ab21176) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Lysates from HEK-293T (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) cells overexpressing luciferase
Lane 2 : Lysates from HEK-293T cells overexpressing luciferase with Luciferase Immunizing Peptide
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG-Alkaline Phosphatase and a colorimetric substrate
Immunocytochemical analysis analysis of HEK-293T (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) cells overexpressing luciferase labeling Luciferase with ab21176 at a concentration of 10 μg/mL. The secondary antibody was a Goat anti-Rabbit IgG, FITC conjugate.
ab21176 staining mouse mammary carcinoma cells by ICC/IF.
Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100 prior to blocking with a commercial blocking agent. The primary antibody was diluted 1/100 and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 25°C. An Alexa-Fluor® 555 conjugated goat anti-rabbit antibody was used as the secondary.
The image shows firefly luciferase (red) in mouse tumour cells and cell nuclei counterstained with Hoechst (blue).
ab21176 は 68 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nissim-Eliraz E et al. NF-kappa-B activation unveils the presence of inflammatory hotspots in human gut xenografts. PLoS One 16:e0243010 (2021). PubMed: 33939711
- Hayashita-Kinoh H et al. Improved transduction of canine X-linked muscular dystrophy with rAAV9-microdystrophin via multipotent MSC pretreatment. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 20:133-141 (2021). PubMed: 33426145
- Nitahara-Kasahara Y et al. Enhanced cell survival and therapeutic benefits of IL-10-expressing multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells for muscular dystrophy. Stem Cell Res Ther 12:105 (2021). PubMed: 33541428
- Guo Y et al. Single-cell analysis reveals effective siRNA delivery in brain tumors with microbubble-enhanced ultrasound and cationic nanoparticles. Sci Adv 7:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33931452
- Hori SS et al. A mathematical model of tumor regression and recurrence after therapeutic oncogene inactivation. Sci Rep 11:1341 (2021). PubMed: 33446671