Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Fn-3] to Fibronectin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Fibronectin antibody [Fn-3]
Fibronectin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [Fn-3] to Fibronectin
特異性Reacts with human cellular fibronectin, but not plasma fibronectin.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IFmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Fibronectin. FR5 cells, derived by SV40 transformation of human mammary epithelial cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A/G purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
機能Fibronectins bind cell surfaces and various compounds including collagen, fibrin, heparin, DNA, and actin. Fibronectins are involved in cell adhesion, cell motility, opsonization, wound healing, and maintenance of cell shape. Involved in osteoblast compaction through the fibronectin fibrillogenesis cell-mediated matrix assembly process, essential for osteoblast mineralization. Participates in the regulation of type I collagen deposition by osteoblasts.
Anastellin binds fibronectin and induces fibril formation. This fibronectin polymer, named superfibronectin, exhibits enhanced adhesive properties. Both anastellin and superfibronectin inhibit tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. Anastellin activates p38 MAPK and inhibits lysophospholipid signaling.
組織特異性Plasma FN (soluble dimeric form) is secreted by hepatocytes. Cellular FN (dimeric or cross-linked multimeric forms), made by fibroblasts, epithelial and other cell types, is deposited as fibrils in the extracellular matrix. Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are found in urine.
関連疾患Glomerulopathy with fibronectin deposits 2
配列類似性Contains 12 fibronectin type-I domains.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-II domains.
Contains 16 fibronectin type-III domains.
発生段階Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are present in the urine from 0 to 17 years of age.
It is not known whether both or only one of Thr-2064 and Thr-2065 are/is glycosylated.
Forms covalent cross-links mediated by a transglutaminase, such as F13A or TGM2, between a glutamine and the epsilon-amino group of a lysine residue, forming homopolymers and heteropolymers (e.g. fibrinogen-fibronectin, collagen-fibronectin heteropolymers).
Phosphorylated by FAM20C in the extracellular medium.
Proteolytic processing produces the C-terminal NC1 peptide, anastellin.
細胞内局在Secreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- CIG antibody
- Cold insoluble globulin antibody
- Cold-insoluble globulin antibody
ICC/IF image of ab18265 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab18265, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab18265 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wei M et al. Genipin Induces Autophagy and Suppresses Cell Growth of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma via PI3K/AKT/MTOR Pathway. Drug Des Devel Ther 14:395-405 (2020). PubMed: 32099325
- Wang J et al. Long noncoding RNA homeobox A11 antisense promotes transforming growth factor ß1-induced fibrogenesis in cardiac fibroblasts. Mol Med Rep 19:2817-2824 (2019). PubMed: 30720066
- Gan L et al. Long non-coding RNA H19 regulates cell growth and metastasis via the miR-22-3p/Snail1 axis in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:2157-2168 (2019). PubMed: 31081061
- Wong CH et al. Bio-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for the immunoassay of fetal fibronectin: a feasibility study for the prediction of preterm birth. Sci Rep 7:42461 (2017). PubMed: 28198381
- Bambang IF et al. Endoplasmic reticulum protein 29 regulates epithelial cell integrity during the mesenchymal-epithelial transition in breast cancer cells. Oncogene : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22543584
- Cseh B et al. Autocrine fibronectin directs matrix assembly and crosstalk between cell-matrix and cell-cell adhesion in vascular endothelial cells. J Cell Sci 123:3989-99 (2010). ICC/IF ; Cow . PubMed: 20980391
- Keen J et al. Monoclonal antibodies that distinguish between human cellular and plasma fibronectin. Mol Biol Med 2:15-27 (1984). PubMed: 6083431