Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Fibronectin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 285 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 262 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Fibronectins bind cell surfaces and various compounds including collagen, fibrin, heparin, DNA, and actin. Fibronectins are involved in cell adhesion, cell motility, opsonization, wound healing, and maintenance of cell shape. Involved in osteoblast compaction through the fibronectin fibrillogenesis cell-mediated matrix assembly process, essential for osteoblast mineralization. Participates in the regulation of type I collagen deposition by osteoblasts.
Anastellin binds fibronectin and induces fibril formation. This fibronectin polymer, named superfibronectin, exhibits enhanced adhesive properties. Both anastellin and superfibronectin inhibit tumor growth, angiogenesis and metastasis. Anastellin activates p38 MAPK and inhibits lysophospholipid signaling.
組織特異性Plasma FN (soluble dimeric form) is secreted by hepatocytes. Cellular FN (dimeric or cross-linked multimeric forms), made by fibroblasts, epithelial and other cell types, is deposited as fibrils in the extracellular matrix. Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are found in urine.
関連疾患Glomerulopathy with fibronectin deposits 2
配列類似性Contains 12 fibronectin type-I domains.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-II domains.
Contains 16 fibronectin type-III domains.
発生段階Ugl-Y1, Ugl-Y2 and Ugl-Y3 are present in the urine from 0 to 17 years of age.
It is not known whether both or only one of Thr-2064 and Thr-2065 are/is glycosylated.
Forms covalent cross-links mediated by a transglutaminase, such as F13A or TGM2, between a glutamine and the epsilon-amino group of a lysine residue, forming homopolymers and heteropolymers (e.g. fibrinogen-fibronectin, collagen-fibronectin heteropolymers).
Phosphorylated by FAM20C in the extracellular medium.
Proteolytic processing produces the C-terminal NC1 peptide, anastellin.
細胞内局在Secreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- CIG antibody
- Cold insoluble globulin antibody
- Cold-insoluble globulin antibody
All lanes : Anti-Fibronectin antibody (ab2413) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human colon tissue lysate - total protein (ab30051)
Lane 2 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 262 kDa
Observed band size: 285 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue, staining Fibronectin with ab2413.
ICC/IF image of ab2413 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2413, 1 µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). This antibody also gave a positive IF result in Hek293, HepG2 and MCF7 cells.
ab2413 staining Fibronectin in human kidney tissue section by IHC-P (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections). Tissue sections were incubated with ab2413 at a dilution of 1:250 for one hour. Heat mediated antigen retrieval technique was used with citrate buffer at pH 6.0. DAB staining was done with a biotinylated secondary for 45 min at RT at a concentration of 1:1000.
ab2413 は 385 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qin T et al. Prediction of the mechanisms of action of Shenkang in chronic kidney disease: A network pharmacology study and experimental validation. J Ethnopharmacol 246:112128 (2020). PubMed: 31386888
- Zhou S et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human lens epithelial cells. Mol Med Rep 21:173-180 (2020). PubMed: 31746423
- Gao L et al. TNAP inhibition attenuates cardiac fibrosis induced by myocardial infarction through deactivating TGF-ß1/Smads and activating P53 signaling pathways. Cell Death Dis 11:44 (2020). PubMed: 31969558
- Pap D et al. Characterization of IL-19, -20, and -24 in acute and chronic kidney diseases reveals a pro-fibrotic role of IL-24. J Transl Med 18:172 (2020). PubMed: 32306980
- Nielsen PM et al. Hyperpolarized [1-13 C] alanine production: A novel imaging biomarker of renal fibrosis. Magn Reson Med 84:2063-2073 (2020). PubMed: 32452096