Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FGF2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーPreservative: 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
機能Plays an important role in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. Functions as potent mitogen in vitro. Can induce angiogenesis (PubMed:23469107).
組織特異性Expressed in granulosa and cumulus cells. Expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma cells, but not in non-cancerous liver tissue.
配列類似性Belongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation at Tyr-215 regulates FGF2 unconventional secretion.
Several N-termini starting at positions 94, 125, 126, 132, 143 and 162 have been identified by direct sequencing.
細胞内局在Secreted. Nucleus. Exported from cells by an endoplasmic reticulum (ER)/Golgi-independent mechanism. Unconventional secretion of FGF2 occurs by direct translocation across the plasma membrane. Binding of exogenous FGF2 to FGFR facilitates endocytosis followed by translocation of FGF2 across endosomal membrane into the cytosol. Nuclear import from the cytosol requires the classical nuclear import machinery, involving proteins KPNA1 and KPNB1, as well as CEP57.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic fibroblast growth factor antibody
- Basic fibroblast growth factor bFGF antibody
- BFGF antibody
ab126861 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou K et al. LncRNA XIST depletion prevents cancer progression in invasive pituitary neuroendocrine tumor by inhibiting bFGF via upregulation of microRNA-424-5p. Onco Targets Ther 12:7095-7109 (2019). PubMed: 31564894
- Tawiah A et al. High MUC2 Mucin Biosynthesis in Goblet Cells Impedes Restitution and Wound Healing by Elevating Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Altered Production of Growth Factors. Am J Pathol 188:2025-2041 (2018). PubMed: 29935164
- Lugert S et al. Glypican-2 levels in cerebrospinal fluid predict the status of adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Sci Rep 7:46543 (2017). PubMed: 28440309
- Zhang X et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1a mediates the toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway leading to anti-tumor effects in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells under hypoxic conditions. Oncol Lett 12:1034-1040 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27446390
- Kaya B et al. Intratumoral hemorrhage-related differences in the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor, basic fibroblast growth factor and thioredoxin reductase 1 in human glioblastoma. Mol Clin Oncol 5:343-346 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 27699024
- Xu J et al. MiR-497 downregulation contributes to the malignancy of pancreatic cancer and associates with a poor prognosis. Oncotarget 5:6983-93 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25149530