Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FGF1
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
FGF1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to FGF1
アプリケーション適用あり: Sandwich ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant FGF1 (human Fibroblast Growth Factor-acidic).
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab179455
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9588 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect human FGF1 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of ab83163 is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ab83163 as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human FGF1.
機能The heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro.
配列類似性Belongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
細胞内局在Secreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lacks a cleavable signal sequence. Within the cytoplasm, it is transported to the cell membrane and then secreted by a non-classical pathway that requires Cu(2+) ions and S100A13. Secreted in a complex with SYT1.
- Information by UniProt
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor antibody
- aFGF antibody
- Beta endothelial cell growth factor antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9588 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xue YN et al. LncRNA TUG1 regulates FGF1 to enhance endothelial differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells by sponging miR-143. J Cell Biochem 120:19087-19097 (2019). PubMed: 31264280
- Li L et al. miRNA-210-3p regulates trophoblast proliferation and invasiveness through fibroblast growth factor 1 in selective intrauterine growth restriction. J Cell Mol Med 23:4422-4433 (2019). PubMed: 30993882
- Liu X et al. Long non-coding RNA Gas5 regulates proliferation and apoptosis in HCS-2/8 cells and growth plate chondrocytes by controlling FGF1 expression via miR-21 regulation. J Biomed Sci 25:18 (2018). PubMed: 29490650
- Li M et al. FGF1 Mediates Overnutrition-Induced Compensatory ß-Cell Differentiation. Diabetes 65:96-109 (2016). IF ; Zebrafish . PubMed: 26420862
- Jiang S et al. Novel insights into a treatment for aplastic anemia based on the advanced proliferation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells induced by fibroblast growth factor 1. Mol Med Rep 12:7877-82 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26460236
- MacKenzie B et al. Attenuating endogenous Fgfr2b ligands during bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis does not compromise murine lung repair. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 308:L1014-24 (2015). PubMed: 25820524