Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MC-GF1] to FGF basic
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG2a
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/250. PubMed: 17327226Fix with acetone. Not suitable for detecting bFGF bound to cell surface receptors.|
機能Plays an important role in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. Functions as potent mitogen in vitro. Can induce angiogenesis (PubMed:23469107).
組織特異性Expressed in granulosa and cumulus cells. Expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma cells, but not in non-cancerous liver tissue.
配列類似性Belongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation at Tyr-215 regulates FGF2 unconventional secretion.
Several N-termini starting at positions 94, 125, 126, 132, 143 and 162 have been identified by direct sequencing.
細胞内局在Secreted. Nucleus. Exported from cells by an endoplasmic reticulum (ER)/Golgi-independent mechanism. Unconventional secretion of FGF2 occurs by direct translocation across the plasma membrane. Binding of exogenous FGF2 to FGFR facilitates endocytosis followed by translocation of FGF2 across endosomal membrane into the cytosol. Nuclear import from the cytosol requires the classical nuclear import machinery, involving proteins KPNA1 and KPNB1, as well as CEP57.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic fibroblast growth factor antibody
- Basic fibroblast growth factor bFGF antibody
- BFGF antibody
ab181 staining FGF basic in normal (upper) and diabetic (lower) porcine aortic tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with acetone and air dried for 24 hours. Sections were blocked for endogenous peroxidase activity and incubated with primary antibody at 1/250 dilution. Staining was detected using DAB and counterstained with hematoxylin.
ab181 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mao Y et al. Fibroblast growth factor-2/platelet-derived growth factor enhances atherosclerotic plaque stability. J Cell Mol Med 24:1128-1140 (2020). PubMed: 31755222
- Gurung HR et al. Fibroblast growth factor-2 drives and maintains progressive corneal neovascularization following HSV-1 infection. Mucosal Immunol 11:172-185 (2018). PubMed: 28378806
- Miao H et al. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor, and Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor Expression in the Neovascular Iris in Retinal Diseases. J Ophthalmol 2018:8025951 (2018). PubMed: 29850214
- Liu B et al. Expressions of TGF-ß2, bFGF and ICAM-1 in lens epithelial cells of complicated cataract with silicone oil tamponade. Int J Ophthalmol 10:1034-1039 (2017). PubMed: 28730103
- Le Provost GS & Pullar CE ß2-adrenoceptor activation modulates skin wound healing processes to reduce scarring. J Invest Dermatol 135:279-88 (2015). PubMed: 25050597
- He W et al. Blockade of Wnt/ß-catenin signaling by paricalcitol ameliorates proteinuria and kidney injury. J Am Soc Nephrol 22:90-103 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21030600
- Hsu MY et al. Aggressive melanoma cells escape from BMP7-mediated autocrine growth inhibition through coordinated Noggin upregulation. Lab Invest 88:842-55 (2008). PubMed: 18560367
- Morss AS & Edelman ER Glucose modulates basement membrane fibroblast growth factor-2 via alterations in endothelial cell permeability. J Biol Chem 282:14635-44 (2007). IHC-Fr ; Pig . PubMed: 17327226
- Gonzalez-Martinez D et al. Anosmin-1 modulates fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 signaling in human gonadotropin-releasing hormone olfactory neuroblasts through a heparan sulfate-dependent mechanism. J Neurosci 24:10384-92 (2004). PubMed: 15548653