製品名Fast Red Substrate Kit
Fast Red Substrate kit ab64254 for immunohistochemical staining using alkaline phosphatase-based detection.
Fast Red can be used as chromogen for immunohistochemical staining. In the presence of alkaline phosphatase enzyme, Fast Red produces a red reaction product that can be seen using either brightfield or fluorescent microscopy.
This product was previously called Liquid Fast Red Substrate Kit.
Streptavidin - Alkaline phospatase ab246833 is suitable for use with Fast red substrate.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Constituents: 20% Fast Red TR salt, 20% Naphthol AS-MX phosphate, Tris buffer
内容 125 ml 60 ml 75x Fast-Red Chromogen 1 x 2ml 1 x 1ml Liquid Fast Red Substrate 1 x 125ml 1 x 60ml
関連性Fast-Red is a widely used chromogen which produces a red reaction product in the presence of alkaline phosphatase enzyme.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64254 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab64254 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Dominguez G et al. Neuronal sphingosine kinase 2 subcellular localization is altered in Alzheimer's disease brain. Acta Neuropathol Commun 6:25 (2018). PubMed: 29615132
- Schmidt L et al. Increased FGF8 signaling promotes chondrogenic rather than osteogenic development in the embryonic skull. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29752281
- Zhang LL et al. Interference with lactate metabolism by mmu-miR-320-3p via negatively regulating GLUT3 signaling in mouse Sertoli cells. Cell Death Dis 9:964 (2018). PubMed: 30237478
- Shang H et al. Effects of maternal dexamethasone treatment early in pregnancy on glucocorticoid receptors in the ovine placenta. Reprod Sci 22:534-44 (2015). PubMed: 25332218
- Ceccom J et al. Reduced sphingosine kinase-1 and enhanced sphingosine 1-phosphate lyase expression demonstrate deregulated sphingosine 1-phosphate signaling in Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 2:12 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 24468113
- Srivatsa S et al. Unc5C and DCC act downstream of Ctip2 and Satb2 and contribute to corpus callosum formation. Nat Commun 5:3708 (2014). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 24739528