Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FANCA/FAA
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 163 kDa).|
機能DNA repair protein that may operate in a postreplication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. May be involved in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability.
関連疾患Defects in FANCA are a cause of Fanconi anemia (FA) [MIM:227650]. FA is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by progressive pancytopenia, a diverse assortment of congenital malformations, and a predisposition to the development of malignancies. At the cellular level it is associated with hypersensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, chromosomal instability (increased chromosome breakage), and defective DNA repair.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylation is required for the formation of the nuclear complex. Not phosphorylated in cells derived from groups A, B, C, E, F, G, and H.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. The major form is nuclear. The minor form is cytoplasmic.
- Information by UniProt
- FA 1 antibody
- FA antibody
- FA H antibody
Anti-FANCA/FAA antibody (ab5063) at 1/1500 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 35 µg
IRDye 800 conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 163 kDa
Observed band size: 130 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 42 kDa, 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab5063 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Abdul-Sater Z et al. FANCA safeguards interphase and mitosis during hematopoiesis in vivo. Exp Hematol 43:1031-1046.e12 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26366677
- Vanuytsel K et al. FANCA knockout in human embryonic stem cells causes a severe growth disadvantage. Stem Cell Res 13:240-50 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25108529
- Rio P et al. Targeted gene therapy and cell reprogramming in Fanconi anemia. EMBO Mol Med 6:835-48 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24859981
- Shen C et al. Regulation of FANCD2 by the mTOR pathway contributes to the resistance of cancer cells to DNA double-strand breaks. Cancer Res 73:3393-401 (2013). PubMed: 23633493
- Meier D & Schindler D Fanconi anemia core complex gene promoters harbor conserved transcription regulatory elements. PLoS One 6:e22911 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21826217
- Lu WT et al. The Fanconi anemia pathway is downregulated upon macrophage differentiation through two distinct mechanisms. Cell Cycle 10: (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21926477
- Tulpule A et al. Knockdown of Fanconi anemia genes in human embryonic stem cells reveals early developmental defects in the hematopoietic lineage. Blood 115:3453-62 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20089964
- Mattera L et al. The E1A-associated p400 protein modulates cell fate decisions by the regulation of ROS homeostasis. PLoS Genet 6:e1000983 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20548951
- Wilson JB et al. FANCG promotes formation of a newly identified protein complex containing BRCA2, FANCD2 and XRCC3. Oncogene 27:3641-52 (2008). PubMed: 18212739