Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6898] to FADS1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-FADS1 antibody [EPR6898]
FADS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6898] to FADS1
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human FADS1 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HepG2, Human fetal lung, fetal liver and fetal brain lysates; Human heart tissue; A549 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
解離定数（KD 値）KD = 7.20 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126706 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/1000.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
機能Component of a lipid metabolic pathway that catalyzes biosynthesis of highly unsaturated fatty acids (HUFA) from precursor essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) linoleic acid (LA) (18:2n-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) (18:3n-3). Catalyzes the desaturation of dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DHGLA) (20:3n-6) and eicosatetraenoic acid (20:4n-3) to generate arachidonic acid (AA) (20:4n-6) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)(20:5n-3) respectively.
組織特異性Expressed in many tissues, it is most abundant in the liver, brain, adrenal gland and heart. Found as well in skeletal muscle, lung, placenta, kidney, pancreas and retina.
パスウェイLipid metabolism; polyunsaturated fatty acid biosynthesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the fatty acid desaturase family.
Contains 1 cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain.
発生段階Highly expressed in fetal liver and fetal brain.
ドメインThe histidine box domains may contain the active site and/or be involved in metal ion binding.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- D5D antibody
- Delta 5 desaturase antibody
- Delta 5 fatty acid desaturase antibody
All lanes : Anti-FADS1 antibody [EPR6898] (ab126706) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal lung lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 52 kDa
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab126706 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab126706, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) (ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab126706, at 1/100 dilution, staining FADS1 in Paraffin-embedded Human heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab126706, at 1/100 dilution, staining FADS1 in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab126706 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhao R et al. FADS1 promotes the progression of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma through activating AKT/mTOR signaling. Cell Death Dis 11:272 (2020). PubMed: 32332698
- Tang L et al. Suppression of FADS1 induces ROS generation, cell cycle arrest, and apoptosis in melanocytes: implications for vitiligo. Aging (Albany NY) 11:11829-11843 (2019). PubMed: 31866583
- Sarr O et al. Dietary EPA and DHA prevent changes in white adipose tissue omega-3 PUFA and oxylipin content associated with a Fads2 deficiency. J Nutr Biochem 63:140-149 (2019). PubMed: 30368227
- Yang X et al. Dihomo-?-linolenic acid inhibits growth of xenograft tumors in mice bearing human pancreatic cancer cells (BxPC-3) transfected with delta-5-desaturase shRNA. Redox Biol 20:236-246 (2019). PubMed: 30384258
- Xu Y et al. Dihomo-?-linolenic acid inhibits xenograft tumor growth in mice bearing shRNA-transfected HCA-7 cells targeting delta-5-desaturase. BMC Cancer 18:1268 (2018). PubMed: 30567534
- Pan G et al. PATZ1 down-regulates FADS1 by binding to rs174557 and is opposed by SP1/SREBP1c. Nucleic Acids Res 45:2408-2422 (2017). WB . PubMed: 27932482
- Muir K et al. Proteomic and lipidomic signatures of lipid metabolism in NASH-associated hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Res 73:4722-31 (2013). PubMed: 23749645