Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AC-1A1] to Factor XIIIa
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Factor XIIIa antibody [AC-1A1]
Factor XIIIa 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [AC-1A1] to Factor XIIIa
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
BALB/C mice were injected with recombinant human protein corresponding to A-subunit of coagulation Factor XIII.
This antibody recognizes both the dimer and monomer forms.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Factor XIII is activated by thrombin and calcium ion to a transglutaminase that catalyzes the formation of gamma-glutamyl-epsilon-lysine cross-links between fibrin chains, thus stabilizing the fibrin clot. Also cross-link alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor, or fibronectin, to the alpha chains of fibrin.
関連疾患Defects in F13A1 are the cause of factor XIII subunit A deficiency (FA13AD) [MIM:613225]. FA13AD is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by a life-long bleeding tendency, impaired wound healing and spontaneous abortion in affected women.
配列類似性Belongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
翻訳後修飾The activation peptide is released by thrombin.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Secreted. Secreted into the blood plasma. Cytoplasmic in most tissues, but also secreted in the blood plasma.
- Information by UniProt
- bA525O21.1 (coagulation factor XIII, A1 polypeptide) antibody
- Coagulation factor XIII A chain antibody
- Coagulation factor XIII A1 polypeptide antibody
ab1834 - immunohistochemistry
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human placenta stained with Factor XIIIa, using ABC and AEC chromogen.
ab1834 staining human placenta by IHC-P.
Anti-Factor XIIIa antibody [AC-1A1] (ab1834) at 1/250 dilution + Human placenta tissue lysate - total protein at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 83 kDa
Observed band size: 83 kDa
Additional bands at: 37 kDa, 74 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 2 minutes
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue, staining Factor XIIIa with ab1834.
Overlay histogram showing A549 cells stained with ab16956 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab16956, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab1834 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee JS et al. CD34 stromal expression is inversely proportional to smooth muscle actin expression and extent of morphea. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29888507
- Li B et al. Proline 36 of the Factor XIII Activation Peptide Plays a Crucial Role in Substrate Recognition and Zymogen Activation. Thromb Haemost 118:2037-2045 (2018). PubMed: 30419598
- Handrkova H et al. The activation peptide of coagulation factor XIII is vital for its expression and stability. J Thromb Haemost 13:1449-58 (2015). WB, SDS-PAGE . PubMed: 26083359
- Mitchell JL et al. Functional factor XIII-A is exposed on the stimulated platelet surface. Blood 124:3982-90 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25331118
- Cordell PA et al. Association of coagulation factor XIII-A with Golgi proteins within monocyte-macrophages: implications for subcellular trafficking and secretion. Blood 115:2674-81 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20086247
- Ulici V et al. Regulation of gene expression by PI3K in mouse growth plate chondrocytes. PLoS One 5:e8866 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20111593
- Misago N et al. Fibrofolliculoma/trichodiscoma and fibrous papule (perifollicular fibroma/angiofibroma): a revaluation of the histopathological and immunohistochemical features. J Cutan Pathol 36:943-51 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19674199
- Haniffa M et al. Differential rates of replacement of human dermal dendritic cells and macrophages during hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. J Exp Med 206:371-85 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19171766
- Fraccarollo D et al. Immediate mineralocorticoid receptor blockade improves myocardial infarct healing by modulation of the inflammatory response. Hypertension 51:905-14 (2008). PubMed: 18299485