Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80 - Macrophage Marker
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-F4/80 antibody [CI:A3-1] - Macrophage Marker
F4/80 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80 - Macrophage Marker
Anti-F4/80 antibody (ab6640) recognises the mouse F4/80 antigen, a 160kD glycoprotein expressed by murine macrophages.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Thioglycollate stimulated peritoneal macrophages from C57/BL mice
- WB: Mouse spleen and macrophages lysate. ICC/IF: Raw264.7 cells; Mouse bone marrow cells. IHC-Fr: Mouse spleen and intestine tissue. Flow Cyt: J774 cells and peritoneal macrophages.
Please note we cannot guarantee IHC-P, however should you use this application for this product then please use a specific protocol which can be found in the protocols section of our datasheet here.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Prestained Protein Ladder - Broad molecular weight (10-245 kDa) (ab116028)
- Fix & Perm / Cell Fixation & Permeabilization Kit (Flow Cytometry) (ab185917)
- Anti-TMEM119 antibody [28-3] - Microglial marker (ab209064)
- Anti-CD68 antibody [FA-11] (ab53444)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
- Anti-F4/80 antibody [F4/80] - Macrophage Marker (ab90247)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6640 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/50.
ab18536 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.
We recommend ab150165 Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) secondary antibody.
機能Orphan receptor involved in cell adhesion and probably in cell-cell interactions specifically involving cells of the immune system. May play a role in regulatory T-cells (Treg) development.
組織特異性Expression is restricted to eosinophils.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. Adhesion G-protein coupled receptor (ADGR) subfamily.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ADGRE1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein coupled receptor E1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1 antibody
ab6640 stained Raw 264.7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed for 5 minutes at room temperatureand then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1hour at room temperature to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6640 at 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (pseudo-colored green) was ab150165 Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (pseudo-colored red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (pseudo-colored blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM for 1hour at room temperature.
Flow cytometry analysis of J774 cells labelling F4/80 (red) with ab6640 at a dilution of 1/10 followed by streptavidin FITC secondary at 1/100 dilution. The blue line shows J774 cells stained with Rat anti mouse isotype control.
ab6640 staining F4/80 in mouse bone marrow cells by immunocytochemistry/ immunofluorescence. Cells were formaldehyde fixed and permeabilized in 0.2% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 2% BSA for 30 minutes at 20°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with the sample for 9 hour at 4°C. Alexa fluor® 488 goat polyclonal to rat Ig, diluted 1/200, was used as the secondary antibody.
Flow cytometry analysis of peritoneal macrophages labelling F4/80 (red) with ab6640 at a dilution of 1/10. The blue line shows J774 cells stained with Rat anti mouse isotype control.
Flow cytometry analysis of J774 cells labelling F4/80 (red) with ab6640 at a dilution of 1/50 followed by goat anti rat IgG FITC secondary antibody at 1/100 dilution. The blue line shows J774 cells stained with Rat anti mouse isotype control.
ab6640 は 603 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bi HL et al. Inhibition of UCHL1 by LDN-57444 attenuates Ang II-Induced atrial fibrillation in mice. Hypertens Res 43:168-177 (2020). PubMed: 31700166
- Wang C et al. Alpha-hemolysin of uropathogenic Escherichia coli induces GM-CSF-mediated acute kidney injury. Mucosal Immunol 13:22-33 (2020). PubMed: 31719643
- Wan Z et al. Mononuclear phagocyte system blockade improves therapeutic exosome delivery to the myocardium. Theranostics 10:218-230 (2020). PubMed: 31903116
- Tharp ME et al. Maximizing the ovarian reserve in mice by evading LINE-1 genotoxicity. Nat Commun 11:330 (2020). PubMed: 31949138
- Jones JEC et al. The Adipocyte Acquires a Fibroblast-Like Transcriptional Signature in Response to a High Fat Diet. Sci Rep 10:2380 (2020). PubMed: 32047213