Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to F-spondin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgY
F-spondin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to F-spondin
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Recombinant fragment
Synthetic peptide corresponding to F-spondin aa 500-850.
Database link: Q9HCB6
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
関連性SPON1 is a member of a subgroup of the thrombospondin type 1 (TSR) class molecules, defined by two domains of homology, the FS1/FS2 and TSR domains. The TSRs of SPON1 proteins are typical of class 2 TSRs. SPON1, which is similar to thrombospondin, is a extracellular matrix attached molecule that promotes neurite outgrowth and inhibits angiogenesis. Analysis of gain and loss of function experiments reveal that SPON1 is required for accurate pathfinding of embryonic axons, and plays a dual role in patterning axonal trajectories. It promotes the outgrowth of commissural and inhibits the outgrowth of motor axons, and has also been implicated in inflammatory processes in the nervous system.
細胞内局在Secreted protein; extracellular space; extracellular matrix.
- F spondin antibody
- SPON 1 antibody
- spondin 1 (f spondin) extracellular matrix protein antibody
ab14271 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu B et al. MicroRNA-525 enhances chondrosarcoma malignancy by targeting F-spondin 1. Oncol Lett 17:781-788 (2019). PubMed: 30655830
- Jiao TT et al. Importance of spondin 1 and cellular retinoic acid binding protein 1 in the clinical diagnosis of ovarian cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 6:3036-41 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24294399
- Clemitson JR et al. Genetic dissection of a blood pressure quantitative trait locus on rat chromosome 1 and gene expression analysis identifies SPON1 as a novel candidate hypertension gene. Circ Res 100:992-9 (2007). PubMed: 17332427