Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Receptor beta
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Pig, Lizard, Non human primates, Baboon
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5786 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Nuclear hormone receptor. Binds estrogens with an affinity similar to that of ESR1, and activates expression of reporter genes containing estrogen response elements (ERE) in an estrogen-dependent manner. Isoform beta-cx lacks ligand binding ability and has no or only very low ere binding activity resulting in the loss of ligand-dependent transactivation ability. DNA-binding by ESR1 and ESR2 is rapidly lost at 37 degrees Celsius in the absence of ligand while in the presence of 17 beta-estradiol and 4-hydroxy-tamoxifen loss in DNA-binding at elevated temperature is more gradual.
組織特異性Isoform beta-1 is expressed in testis and ovary, and at a lower level in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, prostate, colon, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Also found in uterine bone, breast, and ovarian tumor cell lines, but not in colon and liver tumors. Isoform beta-2 is expressed in spleen, thymus, testis and ovary and at a lower level in skeletal muscle, prostate, colon, small intestine, leukocytes, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Isoform beta-3 is found in testis. Isoform beta-4 is expressed in testis, and at a lower level in spleen, thymus, ovary, mammary gland and uterus. Isoform beta-5 is expressed in testis, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen and leukocytes, and at a lower level in heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, thymus, prostate, colon, small intestine, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Not expressed in brain.
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ER BETA antibody
- ER-beta antibody
- Erb antibody
ab5786 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li Y et al. Cell sex affects extracellular matrix protein expression and proliferation of smooth muscle progenitor cells derived from human pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:156 (2017). PubMed: 28676082
- Peng J et al. Expression of voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.5 in non-metastatic colon cancer and its associations with estrogen receptor (ER)-ß expression and clinical outcomes. Chin J Cancer 36:89 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29122010
- Lloyd MC et al. Vascular measurements correlate with estrogen receptor status. BMC Cancer 14:279 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24755315
- Anagnostis A & Papadopoulos AI Effects of a diet rich in sesame ( Sesamum indicum) pericarp on the expression of oestrogen receptor alpha and oestrogen receptor beta in rat prostate and uterus. Br J Nutr 102:703-8 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19309532