Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Receptor beta
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Human, Pig, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Estrogen Receptor beta antibody
Estrogen Receptor beta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Receptor beta
特異性By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~55 kDa protein representing ER beta from Rat brain homogenate. Immunocytochemical staining of ER beta in cells overexpressing the Human protein results in nuclear staining.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Human, Pig, Non human primates
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3576 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
機能Nuclear hormone receptor. Binds estrogens with an affinity similar to that of ESR1, and activates expression of reporter genes containing estrogen response elements (ERE) in an estrogen-dependent manner. Isoform beta-cx lacks ligand binding ability and has no or only very low ere binding activity resulting in the loss of ligand-dependent transactivation ability. DNA-binding by ESR1 and ESR2 is rapidly lost at 37 degrees Celsius in the absence of ligand while in the presence of 17 beta-estradiol and 4-hydroxy-tamoxifen loss in DNA-binding at elevated temperature is more gradual.
組織特異性Isoform beta-1 is expressed in testis and ovary, and at a lower level in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, prostate, colon, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Also found in uterine bone, breast, and ovarian tumor cell lines, but not in colon and liver tumors. Isoform beta-2 is expressed in spleen, thymus, testis and ovary and at a lower level in skeletal muscle, prostate, colon, small intestine, leukocytes, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Isoform beta-3 is found in testis. Isoform beta-4 is expressed in testis, and at a lower level in spleen, thymus, ovary, mammary gland and uterus. Isoform beta-5 is expressed in testis, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen and leukocytes, and at a lower level in heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, thymus, prostate, colon, small intestine, bone marrow, mammary gland and uterus. Not expressed in brain.
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ER BETA antibody
- ER-beta antibody
- Erb antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of frozen murine thoracic aorta, staining Estrogen Receptor beta with ab3576 at 1/50 dilution (green: not merged with nucleus, or purple: merged with nucleus). Nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue) and actin fibers were stained red.
Immunofluorescent analysis using Estrogen Receptor beta polyclonal antibody (ab3576) shows nuclear localization of Estrogen Receptor beta in MCF7 cells. Formalin fixed cells were permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in TBS for 10 minutes at room temperature. Cells were blocked with 1% BSA for 15 minutes at room temperature. Cells were probed with a rabbit polyclonal antibody recognizing Estrogen Receptor beta (ab3576), at a dilution of 1:100 for 1 hour at room temperature. Cells were washed with PBS and incubated with DyLight 488 goat-anti-rabbit IgG secondary antibody at a dilution of 1:400 for 30 minutes at room temperature. Nuclei (blue) were stained with Hoechst 33342 dye. Images were taken at 20X magnification.
Immunolocalization of ER beta from CHO cells overexpressing the Human protein, using ab3576 (1ug/ml).
ab3576 は 59 報の論文で使用されています。
- Skórkowska A et al. Effect of Combined Prenatal and Adult Benzophenone-3 Dermal Exposure on Factors Regulating Neurodegenerative Processes, Blood Hormone Levels, and Hematological Parameters in Female Rats. Neurotox Res 37:683-701 (2020). PubMed: 31970650
- Yao Q et al. Aloe/poloxamer hydrogel as an injectable ß-estradiol delivery scaffold with multi-therapeutic effects to promote endometrial regeneration for intrauterine adhesion treatment. Eur J Pharm Sci 148:105316 (2020). PubMed: 32201342
- Song CH et al. Effects of 17ß-estradiol on colorectal cancer development after azoxymethane/dextran sulfate sodium treatment of ovariectomized mice. Biochem Pharmacol 164:139-151 (2019). PubMed: 30981879
- Song CH et al. 17-ß estradiol exerts anti-inflammatory effects through activation of Nrf2 in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. PLoS One 14:e0221650 (2019). PubMed: 31442293
- Liu YR et al. ER-depletion lowering the 'hypothalamus-uterus-kidney' axis functions by perturbing the renal ERß/Ptgds signalling pathway. Aging (Albany NY) 11:9500-9529 (2019). PubMed: 31708494