保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33-36 kDa.|
|IP||1/100 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/100. 1/50 - 1/100 in an ABC method. We suggest an incubation period of 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Structure-specific DNA repair endonuclease responsible for the 5'-incision during DNA repair.
関連疾患Defects in ERCC1 are the cause of cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 4 (COFS4) [MIM:610758]. COFS is a degenerative autosomal recessive disorder of prenatal onset affecting the brain, eye and spinal cord. After birth, it leads to brain atrophy, hypoplasia of the corpus callosum, hypotonia, cataracts, microcornea, optic atrophy, progressive joint contractures and growth failure. Facial dysmorphism is a constant feature. Abnormalities of the skull, eyes, limbs, heart and kidney also occur.
配列類似性Belongs to the ERCC1/RAD10/SWI10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- COFS 4 antibody
- COFS4 antibody
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC 1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue with ab2356 labelling ERCC1.
ICC/IF image of ab2356 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2356, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab2356 (red line). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2356, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue sections with ab2356 labelling ERCC1.
ab2356 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Popp I et al. Fanconi anemia with sun-sensitivity caused by a Xeroderma pigmentosum-associated missense mutation in XPF. BMC Med Genet 19:7 (2018). PubMed: 29325523
- Zhu B et al. The protective role of DOT1L in UV-induced melanomagenesis. Nat Commun 9:259 (2018). PubMed: 29343685
- He L et al. NDRG1 disruption alleviates cisplatin/sodium glycididazole-induced DNA damage response and apoptosis in ERCC1-defective lung cancer cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 100:54-60 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29768183
- Wang F et al. Effect of lanthanum chloride on tumor growth and apoptosis in human ovarian cancer cells and xenograft animal models. Exp Ther Med 16:1143-1148 (2018). PubMed: 30116365
- Guo J et al. The miR 495-UBE2C-ABCG2/ERCC1 axis reverses cisplatin resistance by downregulating drug resistance genes in cisplatin-resistant non-small cell lung cancer cells. EBioMedicine 35:204-221 (2018). PubMed: 30146342