Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [8F1] to ERCC1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-ERCC1 antibody [8F1]
ERCC1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [8F1] to ERCC1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human ERCC1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Structure-specific DNA repair endonuclease responsible for the 5'-incision during DNA repair.
関連疾患Defects in ERCC1 are the cause of cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 4 (COFS4) [MIM:610758]. COFS is a degenerative autosomal recessive disorder of prenatal onset affecting the brain, eye and spinal cord. After birth, it leads to brain atrophy, hypoplasia of the corpus callosum, hypotonia, cataracts, microcornea, optic atrophy, progressive joint contractures and growth failure. Facial dysmorphism is a constant feature. Abnormalities of the skull, eyes, limbs, heart and kidney also occur.
配列類似性Belongs to the ERCC1/RAD10/SWI10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- COFS 4 antibody
- COFS4 antibody
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC 1 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue with ab2356 labelling ERCC1.
ICC/IF image of ab2356 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2356, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab2356 (red line). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2356, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue sections with ab2356 labelling ERCC1.
ab2356 は 25 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yeh YS et al. Predictive Value of ERCC1, ERCC2, and XRCC Expression for Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Gastric Cancer Treated with Neoadjuvant mFOLFOX-4 Chemotherapy. Pathol Oncol Res 26:1105-1116 (2020). PubMed: 31077069
- Kaira K et al. An Exploratory Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing CDDP Plus S-1 With Bevacizumab and CDDP Plus Pemetrexed With Bevacizumab Against Patients With Advanced Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer. Anticancer Res 39:2483-2491 (2019). PubMed: 31092443
- He L et al. NDRG1 disruption alleviates cisplatin/sodium glycididazole-induced DNA damage response and apoptosis in ERCC1-defective lung cancer cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 100:54-60 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29768183
- Wang F et al. Effect of lanthanum chloride on tumor growth and apoptosis in human ovarian cancer cells and xenograft animal models. Exp Ther Med 16:1143-1148 (2018). PubMed: 30116365
- Guo J et al. The miR 495-UBE2C-ABCG2/ERCC1 axis reverses cisplatin resistance by downregulating drug resistance genes in cisplatin-resistant non-small cell lung cancer cells. EBioMedicine 35:204-221 (2018). PubMed: 30146342