Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CB11] to ErbB2 / HER2
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-ErbB2 / HER2 antibody [CB11]
ErbB2 / HER2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [CB11] to ErbB2 / HER2
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFrmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to ErbB2/ HER2.
- Adenocarcinoma of the breast
C-erbB-2 oncogene codes for a membrane protein, Neu protein. In several studies the amplification of C-erbB-2 oncogene in carcinomas has been reported. Overexpression of the Neu oncogene protein can be demonstrated by this antibody.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考C-erbB-2 oncogene codes for a membrane protein, Neu protein. In several studies the amplification of C-erbB-2 oncogene in carcinomas has been reported. Overexpression of the Neu oncogene protein can be demonstrated by this antibody.
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
機能Protein tyrosine kinase that is part of several cell surface receptor complexes, but that apparently needs a coreceptor for ligand binding. Essential component of a neuregulin-receptor complex, although neuregulins do not interact with it alone. GP30 is a potential ligand for this receptor. Regulates outgrowth and stabilization of peripheral microtubules (MTs). Upon ERBB2 activation, the MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway elicits the phosphorylation and thus the inhibition of GSK3B at cell membrane. This prevents the phosphorylation of APC and CLASP2, allowing its association with the cell membrane. In turn, membrane-bound APC allows the localization of MACF1 to the cell membrane, which is required for microtubule capture and stabilization.
In the nucleus is involved in transcriptional regulation. Associates with the 5'-TCAAATTC-3' sequence in the PTGS2/COX-2 promoter and activates its transcription. Implicated in transcriptional activation of CDKN1A; the function involves STAT3 and SRC. Involved in the transcription of rRNA genes by RNA Pol I and enhances protein synthesis and cell growth.
組織特異性Expressed in a variety of tumor tissues including primary breast tumors and tumors from small bowel, esophagus, kidney and mouth.
関連疾患Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer
Chromosomal aberrations involving ERBB2 may be a cause gastric cancer. Deletions within 17q12 region producing fusion transcripts with CDK12, leading to CDK12-ERBB2 fusion leading to truncated CDK12 protein not in-frame with ERBB2.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. EGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated. Autophosphorylation occurs in trans, i.e. one subunit of the dimeric receptor phosphorylates tyrosine residues on the other subunit (Probable). Ligand-binding increases phosphorylation on tyrosine residues (PubMed:27134172). Signaling via SEMA4C promotes phosphorylation at Tyr-1248 (PubMed:17554007). Dephosphorylated by PTPN12 (PubMed:27134172).
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus and Cell membrane. Cytoplasm, perinuclear region. Nucleus. Translocation to the nucleus requires endocytosis, probably endosomal sorting and is mediated by importin beta-1/KPNB1.
- Information by UniProt
- Verb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2, neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog antibody
- C erb B2/neu protein antibody
- CD340 antibody
ab8054 は 24 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gameiro A et al. HER2-Targeted Immunotherapy and Combined Protocols Showed Promising Antiproliferative Effects in Feline Mammary Carcinoma Cell-Based Models. Cancers (Basel) 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33919468
- Orfanou IM et al. Discovery and Pharmacological Evaluation of STEAP4 as a Novel Target for HER2 Overexpressing Breast Cancer. Front Oncol 11:608201 (2021). PubMed: 33842315
- Duffy C et al. Honeybee venom and melittin suppress growth factor receptor activation in HER2-enriched and triple-negative breast cancer. NPJ Precis Oncol 4:24 (2020). PubMed: 32923684
- Bartkowiak K et al. In Vitro Modeling of Reoxygenation Effects on mRNA and Protein Levels in Hypoxic Tumor Cells upon Entry into the Bloodstream. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32466213
- Hegde M et al. Tumor response and endogenous immune reactivity after administration of HER2 CAR T cells in a child with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma. Nat Commun 11:3549 (2020). PubMed: 32669548