Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Ber-EP4] to EpCAM
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-EpCAM antibody [Ber-EP4]
EpCAM 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [Ber-EP4] to EpCAM
特異性Epithelial specific antigen is cell surface glycoprotein and is broadly distributed in epithelial cells and displays a highly conserved expression in carcinomas. Epithelial specific antigen has been know to play an important role as tumor-cell marker in lymph nodes from patients with esophageal carcinoma. Epithelial specific antigen can be used to distinguish between basal cell and basosquamous carcinomas and squamous cell carcinoma of the skin.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFr, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
BALB/C mice were immunized with human breast carcinoma cell line, MCF-7.
- Kidney tissue sections.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7504 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/150. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能May act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. Plays a role in embryonic stem cells proliferation and differentiation. Up-regulates the expression of FABP5, MYC and cyclins A and E.
組織特異性Highly and selectively expressed by undifferentiated rather than differentiated embryonic stem cells (ESC). Levels rapidly diminish as soon as ESC's differentiate (at protein levels). Expressed in almost all epithelial cell membranes but not on mesodermal or neural cell membranes. Found on the surface of adenocarcinoma.
関連疾患Defects in EPCAM are the cause of diarrhea type 5 (DIAR5) [MIM:613217]. It is an intractable diarrhea of infancy characterized by villous atrophy and absence of inflammation, with intestinal epithelial cell dysplasia manifesting as focal epithelial tufts in the duodenum and jejunum.
Defects in EPCAM are a cause of hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer type 8 (HNPCC8) [MIM:613244]. HNPCC is a disease associated with marked increase in cancer susceptibility. It is characterized by a familial predisposition to early-onset colorectal carcinoma (CRC) and extra-colonic tumors of the gastrointestinal, urological and female reproductive tracts. HNPCC is reported to be the most common form of inherited colorectal cancer in the Western world. Clinically, HNPCC is often divided into two subgroups. Type I is characterized by hereditary predisposition to colorectal cancer, a young age of onset, and carcinoma observed in the proximal colon. Type II is characterized by increased risk for cancers in certain tissues such as the uterus, ovary, breast, stomach, small intestine, skin, and larynx in addition to the colon. Diagnosis of classical HNPCC is based on the Amsterdam criteria: 3 or more relatives affected by colorectal cancer, one a first degree relative of the other two; 2 or more generation affected; 1 or more colorectal cancers presenting before 50 years of age; exclusion of hereditary polyposis syndromes. The term 'suspected HNPCC' or 'incomplete HNPCC' can be used to describe families who do not or only partially fulfill the Amsterdam criteria, but in whom a genetic basis for colon cancer is strongly suspected. Note=HNPCC8 results from heterozygous deletion of 3-prime exons of EPCAM and intergenic regions directly upstream of MSH2, resulting in transcriptional read-through and epigenetic silencing of MSH2 in tissues expressing EPCAM.
配列類似性Belongs to the EPCAM family.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
翻訳後修飾Hyperglycosylated in carcinoma tissue as compared with autologous normal epithelia. Glycosylation at Asn-198 is crucial for protein stability.
細胞内局在Lateral cell membrane. Cell junction > tight junction. Co-localizes with CLDN7 at the lateral cell membrane and tight junction.
- Information by UniProt
- 17 1A antibody
- 323/A3 antibody
- Adenocarcinoma associated antigen antibody
ab7504 staining EpCAM in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Staining was detected using DAB.
ab7504 staining EpCAM in Human liver tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% serum for 1 hour at 20°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation (microwave) in a commercial retrieval buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in 1% serum) for 12 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Horse anti-mouse IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab7504 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lima Moura S et al. Matrix Effect in the Isolation of Breast Cancer-Derived Nanovesicles by Immunomagnetic Separation and Electrochemical Immunosensing-A Comparative Study. Sensors (Basel) 20:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32054015
- Segal JM et al. Single cell analysis of human foetal liver captures the transcriptional profile of hepatobiliary hybrid progenitors. Nat Commun 10:3350 (2019). PubMed: 31350390
- van Lith SAM et al. The effect of subcellular localization on the efficiency of EGFR-targeted VHH photosensitizer conjugates. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 124:63-72 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29274374
- Watanabe J et al. Clinical features of squamous cell lung cancer with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-rearrangement: a retrospective analysis and review. Oncotarget 9:24000-24013 (2018). PubMed: 29844868
- Agerbæk MØ et al. The VAR2CSA malaria protein efficiently retrieves circulating tumor cells in an EpCAM-independent manner. Nat Commun 9:3279 (2018). PubMed: 30115931
- Togo S et al. Sensitive detection of viable circulating tumor cells using a novel conditionally telomerase-selective replicating adenovirus in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Oncotarget 8:34884-34895 (2017). PubMed: 28432274
- Fasano M et al. Small bowel metastasis from pancreatic cancer in a long-term survival patient with synchronous advanced malignant pleural mesothelioma: A case report and literature review. Oncol Lett 12:4505-4509 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28105159
- Kobayashi H et al. Expression of the GA733 gene family and its relationship to prognosis in pulmonary adenocarcinoma. Virchows Arch 457:69-76 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20473768
- Pan MR et al. Tubocapsanolide A inhibits transforming growth factor-beta-activating kinase 1 to suppress NF-kappaB-induced CCR7. J Biol Chem 284:2746-54 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19049961