Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PAL-E] to Endothelium
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Goat, Dog, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Endothelium antibody [PAL-E]
Endothelium 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [PAL-E] to Endothelium
特異性Reactivity with: Lymphatic endothelium :not detectable. Sinus histiocytes :not detectable. Megakaryocytes :not detectable.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Rabbit, Goat, Dog, Human, Pig
非交差種: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Endothelium.
- IHC-Fr: human spleen tissue
The antibody only stains human and various animal (goat, rabbit, pig, dog) blood vessels with the exception of arteries.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Preservative: 0.07% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考The antibody only stains human and various animal (goat, rabbit, pig, dog) blood vessels with the exception of arteries.
関連性The endothelium is located at the interface between the blood and the vessel wall. The cells are in close contact and form a slick layer that prevents blood cell interaction with the vessel wall as blood moves through the vessel lumen. The endothelium consists of simple squamous epithelium that lines the lumen of all blood vessels. It plays a critical role in the mechanics of blood flow, the regulation of coagulation, leukocyte adhesion, and vascular smooth muscle cell growth, and also serves as a barrier to the transvascular diffusion of liquids and solutes. For years the endothelium was thought of as an inert single layer of cells that passively allow the passage of water and other small molecules across the vessel wall. However, this dynamic tissue performs many other active functions, such as the secretion and modification of vasoactive substances and the contraction and relaxation of vascular smooth muscle.
ab8086 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Elkadri A et al. Mutations in Plasmalemma Vesicle Associated Protein Result in Sieving Protein-Losing Enteropathy Characterized by Hypoproteinemia, Hypoalbuminemia, and Hypertriglyceridemia. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 1:381-394.e7 (2015). PubMed: 26207260
- Keuschnigg J et al. Plasticity of blood- and lymphatic endothelial cells and marker identification. PLoS One 8:e74293 (2013). PubMed: 24058540
- Park SS et al. Long-term effects of intravitreal injection of GMP-grade bone-marrow-derived CD34+ cells in NOD-SCID mice with acute ischemia-reperfusion injury. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:986-94 (2012). PubMed: 22247454
- Moriyama T et al. The significance of caveolae in the glomeruli in glomerular disease. J Clin Pathol : (2011). PubMed: 21450752
- Moussai D et al. The human cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma microenvironment is characterized by increased lymphatic density and enhanced expression of macrophage-derived VEGF-C. J Invest Dermatol 131:229-36 (2011). PubMed: 20827282