Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [EN4] to Endothelium
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Guinea pig, Cat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Endothelium antibody [EN4]
Endothelium 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [EN4] to Endothelium
特異性This antibody stains all human blood vessels including brain microvessels. Both large and small vessels are equally reactive. The EN4 antigen is preserved in endothelial cells in culture unlike the PAL-E antigen (ab8086) which is lost. It stains strongly murine fibroblasts transfected with the human CD31 gene. On surface-iodinated Jurkat T cells it recognizes the 130 kD CD31 antigen. EN4 also binds to guinea-pig and cat endothelium, but not to rabbit, bovine, sheep, dog, rat or mice endothelial cells. No other structures in the skin, heart, kidney, tonsils or spleen are stained with this antibody.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Guinea pig, Cat, Human
非交差種: Mouse, Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Dog
The antibody is useful for immunohistological staining of endothelia. Lymphatic endothelium is stained (unlike the PAL-E antibody). Kaposi's sarcoma and other vascular tumors of endothelial cell origin are also stained.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考The antibody is useful for immunohistological staining of endothelia. Lymphatic endothelium is stained (unlike the PAL-E antibody). Kaposi's sarcoma and other vascular tumors of endothelial cell origin are also stained.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8087 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性The endothelium is located at the interface between the blood and the vessel wall. The cells are in close contact and form a slick layer that prevents blood cell interaction with the vessel wall as blood moves through the vessel lumen. The endothelium consists of simple squamous epithelium that lines the lumen of all blood vessels. It plays a critical role in the mechanics of blood flow, the regulation of coagulation, leukocyte adhesion, and vascular smooth muscle cell growth, and also serves as a barrier to the transvascular diffusion of liquids and solutes. For years the endothelium was thought of as an inert single layer of cells that passively allow the passage of water and other small molecules across the vessel wall. However, this dynamic tissue performs many other active functions, such as the secretion and modification of vasoactive substances and the contraction and relaxation of vascular smooth muscle.
ab8087 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Siemerink MJ et al. CD34 marks angiogenic tip cells in human vascular endothelial cell cultures. Angiogenesis 15:151-63 (2012). PubMed: 22249946
- Lasagna-Reeves CA et al. Tau oligomers impair memory and induce synaptic and mitochondrial dysfunction in wild-type mice. Mol Neurodegener 6:39 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21645391
- Péqueux C et al. Oxytocin receptor pattern of expression in primary lung cancer and in normal human lung. Lung Cancer 50:177-88 (2005). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 16043261
- Burgio VL et al. Characterization of EN4 monoclonal antibody: a reagent with CD31 specificity. Clin Exp Immunol 96:170-6 (1994). PubMed: 7512006
- Holden CA et al. The detection of endothelial cell antigens in cutaneous tissue using methacarn and periodate lysine paraformaldehyde fixation. J Immunol Methods 91:45-52 (1986). PubMed: 3014005
- Jones RR et al. Histogenesis of Kaposi's sarcoma in patients with and without acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). J Clin Pathol 39:742-9 (1986). PubMed: 3090109