Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ELMO2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
ELMO2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to ELMO2
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml.
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Involved in cytoskeletal rearrangements required for phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and cell motility. Acts in assocation with DOCK1 and CRK. Was initially proposed to be required in complex with DOCK1 to activate Rac Rho small GTPases. May enhance the guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) activity of DOCK1.
組織特異性Widely expressed, with a higher expression in skeletal muscle, kidney and placenta.
配列類似性Contains 1 ELMO domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CED 12 antibody
- Ced 12 homolog 2 antibody
- CED 12 homolog A antibody
Ab2240 staining (2
µg/ml) of Human Brain lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
Ab2240 staining (2µg/ml) of Human Brain lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab2240 at 3.8 µg/ml staining ELMO2 in Human prostate tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
ab2240 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Y et al. ELMO2 association with Gai2 regulates pancreatic cancer cell chemotaxis and metastasis. PeerJ 8:e8910 (2020). PubMed: 32292657
- Hetmanski JHR et al. Membrane Tension Orchestrates Rear Retraction in Matrix-Directed Cell Migration. Dev Cell 51:460-475.e10 (2019). PubMed: 31607653
- Toret CP et al. A genome-wide screen identifies conserved protein hubs required for cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion. J Cell Biol 204:265-79 (2014). ICC/IF, WB ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 24446484
- Toret CP et al. An Elmo-Dock complex locally controls Rho GTPases and actin remodeling during cadherin-mediated adhesion. J Cell Biol 207:577-87 (2014). PubMed: 25452388
- Harada K et al. Ephexin4 and EphA2 mediate resistance to anoikis through RhoG and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Exp Cell Res 317:1701-13 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21621533
- Hiramoto-Yamaki N et al. Ephexin4 and EphA2 mediate cell migration through a RhoG-dependent mechanism. J Cell Biol 190:461-77 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20679435
- Gekonge BN et al. Signal transduction induced by apoptotic cells inhibits HIV transcription in monocytes/macrophages. J Leukoc Biol 80:953-60 (2006). WB . PubMed: 16885500
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org