Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to EGFR (phospho Y1086)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-EGFR (phospho Y1086) antibody
EGFR 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to EGFR (phospho Y1086)
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide (Human) derived from the region of EGFR that contains tyrosine 1086.
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant human EGFR protein
- NIH3T3 cells expressing human EGFR.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using (i) a non phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), and (ii) a generic tyrosine phosphorylated peptide to remove antibody that is reactive with phosphotyrosine, irrespective of the sequence. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using an EGFR-derived peptide that is phosphorylated at tyrosine 1086.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5650 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 185 kDa.|
機能Receptor tyrosine kinase binding ligands of the EGF family and activating several signaling cascades to convert extracellular cues into appropriate cellular responses. Known ligands include EGF, TGFA/TGF-alpha, amphiregulin, epigen/EPGN, BTC/betacellulin, epiregulin/EREG and HBEGF/heparin-binding EGF. Ligand binding triggers receptor homo- and/or heterodimerization and autophosphorylation on key cytoplasmic residues. The phosphorylated receptor recruits adapter proteins like GRB2 which in turn activates complex downstream signaling cascades. Activates at least 4 major downstream signaling cascades including the RAS-RAF-MEK-ERK, PI3 kinase-AKT, PLCgamma-PKC and STATs modules. May also activate the NF-kappa-B signaling cascade. Also directly phosphorylates other proteins like RGS16, activating its GTPase activity and probably coupling the EGF receptor signaling to the G protein-coupled receptor signaling. Also phosphorylates MUC1 and increases its interaction with SRC and CTNNB1/beta-catenin.
Isoform 2 may act as an antagonist of EGF action.
組織特異性Ubiquitously expressed. Isoform 2 is also expressed in ovarian cancers.
Inflammatory skin and bowel disease, neonatal, 2
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. EGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation at Ser-695 is partial and occurs only if Thr-693 is phosphorylated. Phosphorylation at Thr-678 and Thr-693 by PRKD1 inhibits EGF-induced MAPK8/JNK1 activation. Dephosphorylation by PTPRJ prevents endocytosis and stabilizes the receptor at the plasma membrane. Autophosphorylation at Tyr-1197 is stimulated by methylation at Arg-1199 and enhances interaction with PTPN6. Autophosphorylation at Tyr-1092 and/or Tyr-1110 recruits STAT3. Dephosphorylated by PTPN1 and PTPN2.
Monoubiquitinated and polyubiquitinated upon EGF stimulation; which does not affect tyrosine kinase activity or signaling capacity but may play a role in lysosomal targeting. Polyubiquitin linkage is mainly through 'Lys-63', but linkage through 'Lys-48', 'Lys-11' and 'Lys-29' also occurs. Deubiquitination by OTUD7B prevents degradation. Ubiquitinated by RNF115 and RNF126.
Methylated. Methylation at Arg-1199 by PRMT5 stimulates phosphorylation at Tyr-1197.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Nucleus membrane. Endosome. Endosome membrane. Nucleus. In response to EGF, translocated from the cell membrane to the nucleus via Golgi and ER. Endocytosed upon activation by ligand. Colocalized with GPER1 in the nucleus of estrogen agonist-induced cancer-associated fibroblasts (CAF).
- Information by UniProt
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog antibody
- Cell growth inhibiting protein 40 antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 61 antibody
Cell extracts prepared from NIH3T3 cells expressing EGFR were starved for 30 hours, then stimulated for 10 minutes with 30 ng/mL EGF (+), or left unstimulated (-), then resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 6% Tris-glycine gel, and transferred to nitrocellulose. Membranes were incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab5650 antibody, following prior incubation in the absence (lanes 1& 2), or presence of the peptide immunogen (lanes 3 & 4), or the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the EGFR phosphopeptide (lanes 5 & 6). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 antirabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar detection method. The data show that only the phosphopeptide corresponding to this site blocks the antibody signal, demonstrating the specificity of the ab5650 antibody for this phosphorylated residue. Cell extracts prepared from NIH3T3 cells expressing EGFR were starved for 30 hours, then stimulate
ab5650 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chu YY et al. Blocking c-Met and EGFR reverses acquired resistance of PARP inhibitors in triple-negative breast cancer. Am J Cancer Res 10:648-661 (2020). PubMed: 32195033
- Wang WJ et al. An essential role of PRMT1-mediated EGFR methylation in EGFR activation by ribonuclease 5. Am J Cancer Res 9:180-185 (2019). PubMed: 30755821
- Liao HW et al. PRMT1-mediated methylation of the EGF receptor regulates signaling and cetuximab response. J Clin Invest 125:4529-43 (2015). PubMed: 26571401
- Puschmann TB et al. HB-EGF affects astrocyte morphology, proliferation, differentiation, and the expression of intermediate filament proteins. J Neurochem 128:878-89 (2014). PubMed: 24188029
- Xu X et al. MUC1 contributes to BPDE-induced human bronchial epithelial cell transformation through facilitating EGFR activation. PLoS One 7:e33846 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22457794
- Li Z et al. Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-mediated Tissue Transglutaminase Overexpression Couples Acquired Tumor Necrosis Factor-related Apoptosis-inducing Ligand Resistance and Migration through c-FLIP and MMP-9 Proteins in Lung Cancer Cells. J Biol Chem 286:21164-72 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21525012
- Pedersen NM et al. Expression of epidermal growth factor receptor or ErbB3 facilitates geldanamycin-induced down-regulation of ErbB2. Mol Cancer Res 7:275-84 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19208749
- Juarez JC et al. Superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) is essential for H2O2-mediated oxidation and inactivation of phosphatases in growth factor signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:7147-52 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18480265
- Moore T et al. Reduced susceptibility to two-stage skin carcinogenesis in mice with low circulating insulin-like growth factor I levels. Cancer Res 68:3680-8 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18483250
- Lu J et al. Activation of epidermal akt by diverse mouse skin tumor promoters. Mol Cancer Res 5:1342-52 (2007). PubMed: 18171992