Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
製品名EDG2 /LPA-1 peptide
EDG2 /LPA-1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Previously labelled as EDG2.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- EDG 2
機能Receptor for lysophosphatidic acid (LPA), a mediator of diverse cellular activities. Seems to be coupled to the G(i)/G(o), G(12)/G(13), and G(q) families of heteromeric G proteins. Stimulates phospholipase C (PLC) activity in a manner that is dependent on RALA activation.
組織特異性Expressed in many adult organs, including brain, heart, colon, small intestine, placenta, prostate, ovary, pancreas, testes, spleen, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Little or no expression in liver, lung, thymus, or peripheral blood leukocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
細胞内局在Cell surface. Cell membrane. Prior to LPA treatment found predominantly at the cell surface but in the presence of LPA co-localizes with RALA in the endocytic vesicles.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.