Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to E2F1 (phospho S364)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-E2F1 (phospho S364) antibody
E2F1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to E2F1 (phospho S364)
特異性This antibody is specific for the phosphorylated form of E2F1. Minimal cross-reactivity is seen with non-phosphorylated human E2F1 by peptide ELISA.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).|
機能Transcription activator that binds DNA cooperatively with dp proteins through the E2 recognition site, 5'-TTTC[CG]CGC-3' found in the promoter region of a number of genes whose products are involved in cell cycle regulation or in DNA replication. The DRTF1/E2F complex functions in the control of cell-cycle progression from G1 to S phase. E2F-1 binds preferentially RB1 protein, in a cell-cycle dependent manner. It can mediate both cell proliferation and p53-dependent apoptosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the E2F/DP family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by CDK2 and cyclin A-CDK2 in the S-phase.
Acetylation stimulates DNA-binding. Enhanced under stress conditions such as DNA damage and inhibited by retinoblastoma protein pRB. Regulated by KAP1/TRIM28 which recruits HDAC1 to E2F1 resulting in deacetylation. Acetylated by P/CAF/KAT2B.
- Information by UniProt
- Dmel\CG6376 antibody
- Dmel_CG6376 antibody
- drosE2F1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-E2F1 (phospho S364) antibody (ab5391) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : CRE (mouse) cells transfected with human E2F1
Lane 2 : CRE (mouse) cells transfected with human E2F1 with doxorubicin
Lane 3 : NiH3T3 (mouse) cell lysate
Lane 4 : NiH3T3 (mouse) cell lysate with doxorubicin
Lane 5 : MDA-231 (human breast cancer) cell lysate
Lane 6 : MDA-231 (human breast cancer) cell lysate with doxorubicin
All lanes : HRP conjugated Goat-anti-Rabbit IgG MX10
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Lysates were prepared from untreated cells and cells treated with 2µM Doxorubicin used as a DNA damaging agent. The arrow indicates E2F1.
Phosphorylated E2F1 was only expressed in the treated cells. The blot clearly shows that ab5391 only detected phosphorylated E2F1 in the human cell lines.
ab5391 at 10 μg/ml staining human breast carcinoma.
ab5391 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Araki T et al. E2F1-mediated human POMC expression in ectopic Cushing's syndrome. Endocr Relat Cancer 23:857-870 (2016). PubMed: 27935805
- Laine A et al. Senescence sensitivity of breast cancer cells is defined by positive feedback loop between CIP2A and E2F1. Cancer Discov 3:182-97 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23306062
- de Olano N et al. The p38 MAPK-MK2 Axis Regulates E2F1 and FOXM1 Expression after Epirubicin Treatment. Mol Cancer Res 10:1189-202 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22802261
- Solier S et al. Death receptor-induced activation of the Chk2- and histone H2AX-associated DNA damage response pathways. Mol Cell Biol 29:68-82 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18955500