Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2D7/1] to E. coli LPS
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-E. coli LPS antibody [2D7/1]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [2D7/1] to E. coli LPS
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Escherichia coli
Tissue/ cell preparation: Escherichia coli J5 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35654 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Some form of LPS is a major component of the cell membrane of Gram negative bacteria, contributing greatly to the structural integrity of the bacteria, and protecting the membrane from certain kinds of chemical attack. LPS is an endotoxin, and induces a strong response from normal animal immune systems. LPS function has been under experimental research for several years due to its role in activating many transcriptional factors, which become active after stimulation with LPS. LPS also produces many types of mediators involved in septic shock.
- Escherichia coli LPS antibody
ab35654 staining E. coli LPS in mouse hepatocytes (red). Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in SFX Kit blocking agent for 30 minutes at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 25°C. The secondary antibody was Alexa Fluor® 555 goat anti-mouse, diluted 1/100. Cells were stimulated for 90 minutes with E. coli LPS and then probed with ab35654. The picture was taken on a Leica confocal microscope that pseudo-colors the 555 secondary red. The blue staining was with To-Pro-III Iodide,again, pseudo-colored to be blue on confocal.
ab35654 は 36 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee KE et al. The extracellular vesicle of gut microbial Paenalcaligenes hominis is a risk factor for vagus nerve-mediated cognitive impairment. Microbiome 8:107 (2020). PubMed: 32669127
- Peng H et al. Controlled phage therapy by photothermal ablation of specific bacterial species using gold nanorods targeted by chimeric phages. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 117:1951-1961 (2020). PubMed: 31932441
- de Waal GM et al. Colorectal cancer is associated with increased circulating lipopolysaccharide, inflammation and hypercoagulability. Sci Rep 10:8777 (2020). PubMed: 32472080
- Lu J et al. Herbal Formula Fo Shou San Attenuates Alzheimer's Disease-Related Pathologies via the Gut-Liver-Brain Axis in APP/PS1 Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2019:8302950 (2019). PubMed: 31316576
- Chen CL et al. Combination of inductive effect of lipopolysaccharide and in situ mechanical conditioning for forming an autologous vascular graft in vivo. Sci Rep 9:10616 (2019). PubMed: 31337832