Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [67A4] to E Cadherin (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Cadherins are calcium-dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. CDH1 is involved in mechanisms regulating cell-cell adhesions, mobility and proliferation of epithelial cells. Has a potent invasive suppressor role. It is a ligand for integrin alpha-E/beta-7.
E-Cad/CTF2 promotes non-amyloidogenic degradation of Abeta precursors. Has a strong inhibitory effect on APP C99 and C83 production.
組織特異性Non-neural epithelial tissues.
関連疾患Defects in CDH1 are the cause of hereditary diffuse gastric cancer (HDGC) [MIM:137215]. An autosomal dominant cancer predisposition syndrome with increased susceptibility to diffuse gastric cancer. Diffuse gastric cancer is a malignant disease characterized by poorly differentiated infiltrating lesions resulting in thickening of the stomach. Malignant tumors start in the stomach, can spread to the esophagus or the small intestine, and can extend through the stomach wall to nearby lymph nodes and organs. It also can metastasize to other parts of the body. Note=Heterozygous germline mutations CDH1 are responsible for familial cases of diffuse gastric cancer. Somatic mutations in the has also been found in patients with sporadic diffuse gastric cancer and lobular breast cancer.
Defects in CDH1 are a cause of susceptibility to endometrial cancer (ENDMC) [MIM:608089].
Defects in CDH1 are a cause of susceptibility to ovarian cancer (OC) [MIM:167000]. Ovarian cancer common malignancy originating from ovarian tissue. Although many histologic types of ovarian neoplasms have been described, epithelial ovarian carcinoma is the most common form. Ovarian cancers are often asymptomatic and the recognized signs and symptoms, even of late-stage disease, are vague. Consequently, most patients are diagnosed with advanced disease.
配列類似性Contains 5 cadherin domains.
翻訳後修飾During apoptosis or with calcium influx, cleaved by a membrane-bound metalloproteinase (ADAM10), PS1/gamma-secretase and caspase-3 to produce fragments of about 38 kDa (E-CAD/CTF1), 33 kDa (E-CAD/CTF2) and 29 kDa (E-CAD/CTF3), respectively. Processing by the metalloproteinase, induced by calcium influx, causes disruption of cell-cell adhesion and the subsequent release of beta-catenin into the cytoplasm. The residual membrane-tethered cleavage product is rapidly degraded via an intracellular proteolytic pathway. Cleavage by caspase-3 releases the cytoplasmic tail resulting in disintegration of the actin microfilament system. The gamma-secretase-mediated cleavage promotes disassembly of adherens junctions.
細胞内局在Cell junction. Cell membrane. Endosome. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network. Colocalizes with DLGAP5 at sites of cell-cell contact in intestinal epithelial cells. Anchored to actin microfilaments through association with alpha-, beta- and gamma-catenin. Sequential proteolysis induced by apoptosis or calcium influx, results in translocation from sites of cell-cell contact to the cytoplasm. Colocalizes with RAB11A endosomes during its transport from the Golgi apparatus to the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Arc 1 antibody
- CADH1_HUMAN antibody
- Cadherin 1 antibody
ab128125 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lin JC et al. Molecular events associated with epithelial to mesenchymal transition of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells in the absence of Epstein-Barr virus genome. J Biomed Sci 16:105 (2009). PubMed: 19930697
- Furio L et al. Differential effects of allergens and irritants on early differentiating monocyte-derived dendritic cells. Eur J Dermatol 18:141-7 (2008). PubMed: 18424372
- Robertson H et al. Chronic renal allograft dysfunction: the role of T cell-mediated tubular epithelial to mesenchymal cell transition. J Am Soc Nephrol 15:390-7 (2004). PubMed: 14747385
- Kutlesa S et al. E-cadherin-mediated interactions of thymic epithelial cells with CD103+ thymocytes lead to enhanced thymocyte cell proliferation. J Cell Sci 115:4505-15 (2002). PubMed: 12414996
- Novak N et al. A reducing microenvironment leads to the generation of FcepsilonRIhigh inflammatory dendritic epidermal cells (IDEC). J Invest Dermatol 119:842-9 (2002). PubMed: 12406329
- Servet-Delprat C et al. Measles virus induces abnormal differentiation of CD40 ligand-activated human dendritic cells. J Immunol 164:1753-60 (2000). PubMed: 10657621