製品名Dynole® 34-2, dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor
製品の詳細Potent dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor
Potent, cell-permeable dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor (IC50 values are 1.3 and 14.2 μM for inhibition of dynamin I and II GTPase, respectively). Targets the GTPase domain at an allosteric site. Potently inhibits receptor-mediated and synaptic vesicle endocytosis (IC50 values are 5 and 41.1 μM, respectively). 15-fold more active than Dynasore (ab120192) against dynamin I.
特記事項Sold under exclusive licence from Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd. Dynole® is a trademark of Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab66705 staining PAI1 in HeLa cells treated with dynole-34-2™; (ab120463), by ICC/IF. Increase in PAI1 expression correlates with increased concentration of dynole-34-2™, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120463 (dynole-34-2™) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab66705 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
Primary human monocyte-derived macrophages (HMDM) were incubated with 30 µM of ab120463 for indicated time periods to determine if Dynamin inhibition decreases apoE secretion from primary human macrophages. Dynole-34-2 both dose- and time-dependently decreased apoE secretion without affecting HMDM viability (botton line on the graph as appose to the control, top line).
Kockx et al., PLOS One., 9(10): e111186. Fig 1F.; doi: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0111186.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120463 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ivanova D et al. CtBP1-Mediated Membrane Fission Contributes to Effective Recycling of Synaptic Vesicles. Cell Rep 30:2444-2459.e7 (2020). PubMed: 32075774
- Stallaert W et al. Contact inhibitory Eph signaling suppresses EGF-promoted cell migration by decoupling EGFR activity from vesicular recycling. Sci Signal 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30065026
- Eppler FJ et al. Dynamin2 controls Rap1 activation and integrin clustering in human T lymphocyte adhesion. PLoS One 12:e0172443 (2017). PubMed: 28273099
- González-Jamett AM et al. Dynamin-2 mutations linked to Centronuclear Myopathy impair actin-dependent trafficking in muscle cells. Sci Rep 7:4580 (2017). PubMed: 28676641
- Szymanska E et al. Impaired dynamin 2 function leads to increased AP-1 transcriptional activity through the JNK/c-Jun pathway. Cell Signal 28:160-71 (2016). PubMed: 26475677
- Kockx M et al. Pharmacological inhibition of dynamin II reduces constitutive protein secretion from primary human macrophages. PLoS One 9:e111186 (2014). PubMed: 25347775
- Richard JP et al. Intracellular curvature-generating proteins in cell-to-cell fusion. Biochem J 440:185-93 (2011). PubMed: 21895608
- de la Vega M et al. Inhibition of HIV-1 endocytosis allows lipid mixing at the plasma membrane, but not complete fusion. Retrovirology 8:99 (2011). PubMed: 22145853