製品名Dynole® 31-2, Negative control for Dynolereg 34-2
製品の詳細Negative control for Dynole® 34-2
生理活性の詳細Negative control molecule for use with Dynole® 34-2 ab120463. Displays no significant activity at dynamin I or II (up to 300 µM).
特記事項Sold under exclusive licence from Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd. Dynole® is a trademark of Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120464 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab66705 staining PAI1 in HeLa cells treated with dynole-31-2™ (ab120464), by ICC/IF. No change in PAI1 expression with increased concentration of dynole-31-2™ (negative control for dynole 34-2™ (ab120463), as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 6h in media containing different concentrations of ab120464 (dynole-31-2™) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab66705 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
Dynamin2 regulates integrin-mediated T lymphocyte adhesion under laminar flow.
End point quantification of T lymphocyte adhesion following treatment of the cells with either Dynole 31–2 as a control or Dynole 34–2 to inhibit dynamin2 activity (n = 6)
(From Figure 2D of Eppler et al).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120464 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Eppler FJ et al. Dynamin2 controls Rap1 activation and integrin clustering in human T lymphocyte adhesion. PLoS One 12:e0172443 (2017). PubMed: 28273099
- Szymanska E et al. Impaired dynamin 2 function leads to increased AP-1 transcriptional activity through the JNK/c-Jun pathway. Cell Signal 28:160-71 (2016). PubMed: 26475677
- Krzyzaniak MA et al. Host cell entry of respiratory syncytial virus involves macropinocytosis followed by proteolytic activation of the F protein. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003309 (2013). PubMed: 23593008
- Richard JP et al. Intracellular curvature-generating proteins in cell-to-cell fusion. Biochem J 440:185-93 (2011). PubMed: 21895608
- de la Vega M et al. Inhibition of HIV-1 endocytosis allows lipid mixing at the plasma membrane, but not complete fusion. Retrovirology 8:99 (2011). PubMed: 22145853