製品名Dyngo® 4a, Novel, highly potent dynamin inhibitor
製品の詳細Novel, highly potent dynamin inhibitor. Dynasore (ab120192) analog.
生理活性の詳細Novel, highly potent dynamin inhibitor (IC50 values are 400 nM and 200 nM at dynamin I and II human-recombinant, respectively). Inhibits clathrin-mediated endocytosis (IC50 = 5.5 µM). Dynasore (ab120192) analog. Prevents botulin neurotoxin A (BoNTs) uptake and internalization, and prevents SNAP25 cleavage. Inhibits BoNTs induced paralysis and delays botulism onset.
特記事項Sold under exclusive licence from Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd. Dyngo® is a trademark of Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120689 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Primary human monocyte-derived macrophages were treated without (Ctrl) and with ab120689 (Dyngo 4A) for 2 h. Effects on α-tubulin and acetylated tubulin (Ac-tubulin) were determined by confocal microscopy.
Credit: Kockx M et al. PLoS One. 2014; 9(10): e111186. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0111186
ab66705 staining PAI1 in HeLa cells treated with dyngo-4a™(ab120689), by ICC/IF. Increase in PAI1 expression correlates with increased concentration of dyngo-4a™, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 6h in media containing different concentrations of ab120689 (dyngo-4a™) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab66705 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120689 は 41 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nandadasa S et al. Secreted metalloproteases ADAMTS9 and ADAMTS20 have a non-canonical role in ciliary vesicle growth during ciliogenesis. Nat Commun 10:953 (2019). PubMed: 30814516
- Tertrais M et al. Viral Transfer of Mini-Otoferlins Partially Restores the Fast Component of Exocytosis and Uncovers Ultrafast Endocytosis in Auditory Hair Cells of Otoferlin Knock-Out Mice. J Neurosci 39:3394-3411 (2019). PubMed: 30833506
- Viplav A et al. ArhGEF37 assists dynamin 2 during clathrin-mediated endocytosis. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30926623
- Gong J et al. Gulp1 controls Eph/ephrin trogocytosis and is important for cell rearrangements during development. J Cell Biol 218:3455-3471 (2019). PubMed: 31409653
- Nash CA et al. Golgi localized ß1-adrenergic receptors stimulate Golgi PI4P hydrolysis by PLCe to regulate cardiac hypertrophy. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31433293