製品名Dynasore, dynamin inhibitor
製品の詳細Cell-permeable dynamin inhibitor
Cell-permeable dynamin inhibitor, that blocks endocytosis. Non-competitively inhibits dynamin1, dynamin2 and mitochondrial dynamin GTPase activity. Selective over other small GTPases.
体系名3-Hydroxynaphthalene-2-carboxylic acid (3,4-dihydroxybenzylidene)hydrazide
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120192 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab66705 staining PAI1 in HeLa cells treated with dynasore (ab120192), by ICC/IF. Increase in PAI1 expression correlates with increased concentration of dynasore, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 6h in media containing different concentrations of ab120689 (dynasore) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab66705 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
Western blots of indicated proteins after knockdown with gene-specific siRNA against AP2M1 (ab120192) or non-targeting siRNA transfection control (NT).
siRNAs were transfected into HMVEC-L at the concentration of 100 nM for 48h. The cells were then infected with ANDV (MOI = 0.5) for 24 h or 48 h. Western blots were performed post infection to ensure knockdown of the specific protein expression. The blots were also probed with β-actin specific antibody as the gel-loading control.
Jens H et al. PLoS One. 2016; 11(10): e0164768. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0164768
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120192 は 35 報の論文で使用されています。
- Aravamudhan P et al. Reovirus uses macropinocytosis-mediated entry and fast axonal transport to infect neurons. PLoS Pathog 16:e1008380 (2020). PubMed: 32109948
- Losier TT et al. AMPK Promotes Xenophagy through Priming of Autophagic Kinases upon Detection of Bacterial Outer Membrane Vesicles. Cell Rep 26:2150-2165.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30784596
- Liu X et al. AMPK-mediated degradation of Nav1.5 through autophagy. FASEB J 33:5366-5376 (2019). PubMed: 30759345
- Hyun J et al. HIV and HCV augments inflammatory responses through increased TREM-1 expression and signaling in Kupffer and Myeloid cells. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007883 (2019). PubMed: 31260499
- Shah N et al. Extracellular vesicle-mediated long-range communication in stressed retinal pigment epithelial cell monolayers. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:2610-2622 (2018). PubMed: 29684588