Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Dynamin 1 antibody
Dynamin 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Dynamin 1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Non human primates
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa).|
機能Microtubule-associated force-producing protein involved in producing microtubule bundles and able to bind and hydrolyze GTP. Most probably involved in vesicular trafficking processes. Involved in receptor-mediated endocytosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Microtubule-associated.
- Information by UniProt
- B dynamin antibody
- D100 antibody
- DNM 1 antibody
ab3456 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ivanova D et al. CtBP1-Mediated Membrane Fission Contributes to Effective Recycling of Synaptic Vesicles. Cell Rep 30:2444-2459.e7 (2020). PubMed: 32075774
- Priya R et al. Activity Regulates Cell Death within Cortical Interneurons through a Calcineurin-Dependent Mechanism. Cell Rep 22:1695-1709 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29444424
- Patel A et al. RCAN1 links impaired neurotrophin trafficking to aberrant development of the sympathetic nervous system in Down syndrome. Nat Commun 6:10119 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26658127
- Zhang C et al. Screening and identification of dynamin-1 interacting proteins in rat brain synaptosomes. Brain Res 1543:17-27 (2014). IP ; Rat . PubMed: 24211660
- Tinelli E et al. Muscle-specific function of the centronuclear myopathy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy-associated dynamin 2 is required for proper lipid metabolism, mitochondria, muscle fibers, neuromuscular junctions and peripheral nerves. Hum Mol Genet 22:4417-29 (2013). PubMed: 23813975
- Hyndman KA et al. Dynamin activates NO production in rat renal inner medullary collecting ducts via protein-protein interaction with NOS1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 301:F118-24 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 21490139
- Xin X et al. Kalirin12 interacts with dynamin. BMC Neurosci 10:61 (2009). WB ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 19534784
- Chardonnet S et al. Large-scale study of phosphoproteins involved in long-term potentiation in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo. Eur J Neurosci 27:2985-98 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18588538
- Liu YW et al. Isoform and splice-variant specific functions of dynamin-2 revealed by analysis of conditional knock-out cells. Mol Biol Cell 19:5347-59 (2008). PubMed: 18923138