製品名Dorsomorphin (Compound C), AMP-kinase inhibitor
製品の詳細Potent, selective and reversible AMP-kinase inhibitor. Selective for BMP signaling.
- Compound C
生理活性の詳細Potent, selective and reversible inhibitor of AMP-kinase (Ki = 109 nM). Inhibits AMPK activation induced by AICAR (ab120358) and metformin (ab120847). Selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors (ALK2, ALK3 and ALK6). Does not affect ZAPK, SYK, PKCθ, PKA and JAK3. Cell-permeable.
Also available in a water soluble form (Dorsomorphin dihydrochloride - ab144821)
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 10 mM (with heating) and to ethanol to 5 mM (with heating)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Please note that sonication in a 55 °C water bath is necessary for dissolution of ab120843 in DMSO to 10 mM.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120843 は 26 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gong Y et al. Metformin Inhibits Tumor Metastasis through Suppressing Hsp90a Secretion in an AMPKa1-PKC? Dependent Manner. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31936169
- Soh GH et al. Integration of Nodal and BMP Signaling by Mutual Signaling Effector Antagonism. Cell Rep 31:107487 (2020). PubMed: 32268105
- Ji R et al. Electric field down-regulates CD9 to promote keratinocytes migration through AMPK pathway. Int J Med Sci 17:865-873 (2020). PubMed: 32308539
- Yang Y et al. Mechanical stress protects against osteoarthritis via regulation of the AMPK/NF-?B signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 234:9156-9167 (2019). PubMed: 30311192
- Qin Y et al. AMPK activation induced in pemetrexed-treated cells is associated with development of drug resistance independently of target enzyme expression. Mol Oncol 13:1419-1432 (2019). PubMed: 31033201