製品名Dorsomorphin (Compound C), AMP-kinase inhibitor
製品の詳細Potent, selective and reversible AMP-kinase inhibitor. Selective for BMP signaling.
- Compound C
生理活性の詳細Potent, selective and reversible inhibitor of AMP-kinase (Ki = 109 nM). Inhibits AMPK activation induced by AICAR (ab120358) and metformin (ab120847). Selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) type I receptors (ALK2, ALK3 and ALK6). Does not affect ZAPK, SYK, PKCθ, PKA and JAK3. Cell-permeable.
Also available in a water soluble form (Dorsomorphin dihydrochloride - ab144821)
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 10 mM (with heating) and to ethanol to 5 mM (with heating)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Please note that sonication in a 55 °C water bath is necessary for dissolution of ab120843 in DMSO to 10 mM.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120843 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xiang HC et al. AMPK activation attenuates inflammatory pain through inhibiting NF-?B activation and IL-1ß expression. J Neuroinflammation 16:34 (2019). PubMed: 30755236
- Pecha S et al. Human iPS cell-derived engineered heart tissue does not affect ventricular arrhythmias in a guinea pig cryo-injury model. Sci Rep 9:9831 (2019). PubMed: 31285568
- Yang X et al. Predictive and preventive significance of AMPK activation on hepatocarcinogenesis in patients with liver cirrhosis. Cell Death Dis 9:264 (2018). PubMed: 29449537
- Song SB & Hwang ES A Rise in ATP, ROS, and Mitochondrial Content upon Glucose Withdrawal Correlates with a Dysregulated Mitochondria Turnover Mediated by the Activation of the Protein Deacetylase SIRT1. Cells 8:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30591661
- Erices R et al. Diabetic concentrations of metformin inhibit platelet-mediated ovarian cancer cell progression. Oncotarget 8:20865-20880 (2017). PubMed: 28209916
- Raulien N et al. Fatty Acid Oxidation Compensates for Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Warburg Effect in Glucose-Deprived Monocytes. Front Immunol 8:609 (2017). PubMed: 28611773
- Sun C et al. MitoQ regulates autophagy by inducing a pseudo-mitochondrial membrane potential. Autophagy 13:730-738 (2017). PubMed: 28121478
- Miao W et al. Sodium Butyrate Promotes Reassembly of Tight Junctions in Caco-2 Monolayers Involving Inhibition of MLCK/MLC2 Pathway and Phosphorylation of PKCß2. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27735862
- Li F et al. G9a Inhibition Induces Autophagic Cell Death via AMPK/mTOR Pathway in Bladder Transitional Cell Carcinoma. PLoS One 10:e0138390 (2015). PubMed: 26397365
- Park S et al. Chronic activation of central AMPK attenuates glucose-stimulated insulin secretion and exacerbates hepatic insulin resistance in diabetic rats. Brain Res Bull 108C:18-26 (2014). PubMed: 25149877