Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
製品名Donkey Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
特異性This antibody is specific to Sheep IgG
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
標識Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150177 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab21976 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab21976, 0.1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Donkey anti-sheep IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150177) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was sheep IgG (ab37385, 0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. Ab6710, sheep anti-mouse IgG, was then added as a secondary bridging antibody, at 1/250 dilution for 1h. Ab150177 Alexa Fluor® 488 donkey anti-sheep IgG (H+L) (green) was then used at 2µg/ml for 1h as a tertiary antibody. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. ab150177 Alexa Fluor® 488 donkey anti-sheep IgG (H+L) (green) was used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150177 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liskiewicz A et al. Physical activity reduces anxiety and regulates brain fatty acid synthesis. Mol Brain 13:62 (2020). PubMed: 32303271
- Sugawara S et al. Increase in IGF-1 Expression in the Injured Infraorbital Nerve and Possible Implications for Orofacial Neuropathic Pain. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31861182
- Dereli AS et al. Adaptation of Respiratory-Related Brain Regions to Long-Term Hypercapnia: Focus on Neuropeptides in the RTN. Front Neurosci 13:1343 (2019). PubMed: 31920508
- Su T et al. Platelet-Inspired Nanocells for Targeted Heart Repair After Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury. Adv Funct Mater 29:N/A (2019). PubMed: 32256277
- Galanos P et al. Mutational signatures reveal the role of RAD52 in p53-independent p21-driven genomic instability. Genome Biol 19:37 (2018). PubMed: 29548335
- Cui SY et al. Intracerebroventricular streptozotocin-induced Alzheimer's disease-like sleep disorders in rats: Role of the GABAergic system in the parabrachial complex. CNS Neurosci Ther N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30014576
- Zacharias WJ et al. Regeneration of the lung alveolus by an evolutionarily conserved epithelial progenitor. Nature 555:251-255 (2018). PubMed: 29489752
- Mylonas KJ et al. 11ß-HSD1 suppresses cardiac fibroblast CXCL2, CXCL5 and neutrophil recruitment to the heart post MI. J Endocrinol 233:315-327 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28522730
- Hayashi Y et al. CXCL14 and MCP1 are potent trophic factors associated with cell migration and angiogenesis leading to higher regenerative potential of dental pulp side population cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 6:111 (2015). PubMed: 26021377