Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6817 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang X et al. Electrophysiological and Neurochemical Considerations of Distinct Neuronal Populations in the Rat Pedunculopontine Nucleus and Their Responsiveness Following 6-Hydroxydopamine Lesions. Front Neurosci 13:1034 (2019). PubMed: 31616246
- Tao X et al. In vitro examination of microglia-neuron crosstalk with BV2 cells, and primary cultures of glia and hypothalamic neurons. Heliyon 4:e00730 (2018). PubMed: 30148218