Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
特記事項（標識）Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6818 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6818 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Oka OB et al. ERp18 regulates activation of ATF6a during unfolded protein response. EMBO J 38:e100990 (2019). PubMed: 31368601
- Zhang LQ et al. MicroRNA-141-3p inhibits retinal neovascularization and retinal ganglion cell apoptosis in glaucoma mice through the inactivation of Docking protein 5-dependent mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30515784
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017). PubMed: 28123502
- Liu QZ et al. Identification and isolation of kidney-derived stem cells from transgenic rats with diphtheria toxin-induced kidney damage. Exp Ther Med 12:1651-1656 (2016). PubMed: 27588086
- Sweeney D et al. Developmental plasticity and regenerative capacity in the renal ureteric bud/collecting duct system. Development 135:2505-10 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18579677