Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6883 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6883 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017). PubMed: 28123502
- Su C et al. Phosphorylation of Tudor-SN, a novel substrate of JNK, is involved in the efficient recruitment of Tudor-SN into stress granules. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:562-571 (2017). PubMed: 28011284
- Lin T et al. WWC1 promotes podocyte survival via stabilizing slit diaphragm protein dendrin. Mol Med Rep 16:8685-8690 (2017). PubMed: 28990091
- Strömberg A et al. Exercise-induced upregulation of endothelial adhesion molecules in human skeletal muscle and number of circulating cells with remodeling properties. J Appl Physiol (1985) 122:1145-1154 (2017). PubMed: 28183821
- Liu QZ et al. Identification and isolation of kidney-derived stem cells from transgenic rats with diphtheria toxin-induced kidney damage. Exp Ther Med 12:1651-1656 (2016). PubMed: 27588086
- Lee JE et al. The effect of nucleus basalis magnocellularis deep brain stimulation on memory function in a rat model of dementia. BMC Neurol 16:6 (2016). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 26757896
- Ataide MA et al. Malaria-induced NLRP12/NLRP3-dependent caspase-1 activation mediates inflammation and hypersensitivity to bacterial superinfection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1003885 (2014). PubMed: 24453977
- Strömberg A et al. Bone marrow derived cells in adult skeletal muscle tissue in humans. Skelet Muscle 3:12 (2013). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 23680018
- Chalmel F et al. Genome-wide identification of Sox8-, and Sox9-dependent genes during early post-natal testis development in the mouse. Andrology 1:281-92 (2013). PubMed: 23315995