Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/2500.|
Immunohistologic images of expression of endometrial PECAM-1/CD31 in (Panel A) controls and (Panel B) IRSM (Idiopathic recurrent spontaneous miscarriage).
3-5 µm thick sections obtained from formaldehyde fixed, paraffin-embedded human tissue were dehydrated in graded ethanol. After antigen retrieval, slides were incubated for an hour in 3% blocking serum (BSA) in PBS for controlling non-specific binding of primary antibody. The slides were then incubated with goat anti-PECAM 1. Excess primary antibody was washed with PBS and the sections were again incubated with ab6885.
Labeled cells were visualized with diaminobenzidine (DAB) and sections counterstained with hematoxylin. Next, the slides were dehydrated using series of alcohol gradient and mounted using distrene, tricresyl phosphate (DPX) and xylene.
Expression levels of wild type and variant GFP-CDH13 fusion proteins in HEK-293 cells.
Panel A: GFP-CDH13 fusion proteins (26 kDa+105 kDa?=?131 kDa) were detected in HEK-293 cells by an antibody against GFP. Mock cells transfected with the empty GFP vector expressed only GFP (26 kDa).
ab6885 used at a 1:5000 dilution.
IHC image of beta Actin staining in human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8229,10 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6885, 1/250 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6885 は 57 報の論文で使用されています。
- Dong Z et al. Identification lncRNA LOC102551149/miR-23a-5p pathway in hepatic fibrosis. Eur J Clin Invest 50:e13243 (2020). PubMed: 32306379
- Wang Y et al. ELMO2 association with Gai2 regulates pancreatic cancer cell chemotaxis and metastasis. PeerJ 8:e8910 (2020). PubMed: 32292657
- Hu L et al. The Influence of Bcl-3 Expression on Cell Migration and Chemosensitivity of Gastric Cancer Cells via Regulating Hypoxia-Induced Protective Autophagy. J Gastric Cancer 20:95-105 (2020). PubMed: 32269848
- Durham E et al. Pharmacological exposures may precipitate craniosynostosis through targeted stem cell depletion. Stem Cell Res 40:101528 (2019). PubMed: 31415959
- Du T et al. Injection of a-syn-98 Aggregates Into the Brain Triggers a-Synuclein Pathology and an Inflammatory Response. Front Mol Neurosci 12:189 (2019). PubMed: 31447645