製品名DNQX disodium salt, AMPA / kainate antagonist
製品の詳細AMPA / kainate antagonist; water soluble
体系名6,7-Dinitroquinoxaline-2,3-dione disodium salt
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab96379 staining MEK1 (phospho S298) in SK-N-SH cells treated with DNQX disodium salt (ab120169), by ICC/IF. Decrease in MEK1 (phospho S298) expression correlates with increased concentration of DNQX disodium salt, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 3h in media containing different concentrations of ab120169 (DNQX disodium salt) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab96379 (1/100 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120169 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Raja MK et al. Elevated synaptic vesicle release probability in synaptophysin/gyrin family quadruple knockouts. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31090538
- McIver EL et al. Maladaptive Downregulation of Autonomous Subthalamic Nucleus Activity following the Loss of Midbrain Dopamine Neurons. Cell Rep 28:992-1002.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31340159
- Chu HY et al. Loss of Hyperdirect Pathway Cortico-Subthalamic Inputs Following Degeneration of Midbrain Dopamine Neurons. Neuron 95:1306-1318.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28910619
- Kim CS & Johnston D A1 adenosine receptor-mediated GIRK channels contribute to the resting conductance of CA1 neurons in the dorsal hippocampus. J Neurophysiol 113:2511-23 (2015). PubMed: 25652929
- Anderson CT et al. Modulation of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors by synaptic and tonic zinc. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E2705-14 (2015). PubMed: 25947151
- Mlinar B et al. Nonexocytotic serotonin release tonically suppresses serotonergic neuron activity. J Gen Physiol 145:225-51 (2015). PubMed: 25712017
- Kyuyoung CL & Huguenard JR Modulation of short-term plasticity in the corticothalamic circuit by group III metabotropic glutamate receptors. J Neurosci 34:675-87 (2014). PubMed: 24403165
- Saiepour MH et al. Competition and Homeostasis of Excitatory and Inhibitory Connectivity in the Adult Mouse Visual Cortex. Cereb Cortex : (2014). PubMed: 25316336
- Kasanetz F et al. Transition to addiction is associated with a persistent impairment in synaptic plasticity. Science 328:1709-12 (2010). PubMed: 20576893