Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Dnmt3a
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
特記事項（精製）This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4897 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 101 kDa.|
機能Required for genome wide de novo methylation and is essential for the establishment of DNA methylation patterns during development. DNA methylation is coordinated with methylation of histones. It modifies DNA in a non-processive manner and also methylates non-CpG sites. May preferentially methylate DNA linker between 2 nucleosomal cores and is inhibited by histone H1. Plays a role in paternal and maternal imprinting. Required for methylation of most imprinted loci in germ cells. Acts as a transcriptional corepressor for ZNF238. Can actively repress transcription through the recruitment of HDAC activity.
組織特異性Highly expressed in fetal tissues, skeletal muscle, heart, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, kidney, and at lower levels in placenta, brain, liver, colon, spleen, small intestine and lung.
配列類似性Belongs to the C5-methyltransferase family.
Contains 1 ADD domain.
Contains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
ドメインThe PWWP domain is essential for targeting to pericentric heterochromatin.
翻訳後修飾Sumoylated; sumoylation disrupts the ability to interact with histone deacetylases (HDAC1 and HDAC2) and repress transcription.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Accumulates in the major satellite repeats at pericentric heterochromatin.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA (cytosine 5) methyltransferase 3 alpha antibody
- DNA (cytosine 5) methyltransferase 3A antibody
- DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase 3A antibody
ab4897 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xu X et al. The long non-coding RNA Linc-GALH promotes hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis via epigenetically regulating Gankyrin. Cell Death Dis 10:86 (2019). PubMed: 30692513
- Akiyama N et al. Regulation of DNA methylation levels in the process of oral mucosal regeneration in a rat oral ulcer model. Histol Histopathol N/A:18147 (2019). PubMed: 31286466
- Ma M et al. Preeclampsia is associated with hypermethylation of IGF-1 promoter mediated by DNMT1. Am J Transl Res 10:16-39 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29422991
- Bogoi RN et al. Expression profiling of chromatin-modifying enzymes and global DNA methylation in CD4+ T cells from patients with chronic HIV infection at different HIV control and progression states. Clin Epigenetics 10:20 (2018). PubMed: 29449904
- Jia YL et al. CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene knockout for DNA methyltransferase Dnmt3a in CHO cells displays enhanced transgenic expression and long-term stability. J Cell Mol Med 22:4106-4116 (2018). PubMed: 29851281
- Schnepp PM et al. GAD1 Upregulation Programs Aggressive Features of Cancer Cell Metabolism in the Brain Metastatic Microenvironment. Cancer Res 77:2844-2856 (2017). PubMed: 28400476
- Cui Y et al. Epigenetic Toxicity of Trichloroethylene: A Single-Molecule Perspective. Toxicol Res (Camb) 5:641-650 (2016). PubMed: 28944004
- Elabd C et al. DNA methyltransferase-3-dependent nonrandom template segregation in differentiating embryonic stem cells. J Cell Biol 203:73-85 (2013). PubMed: 24127215
- Gao J et al. Aberrant DNA methyltransferase expression in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma development and progression. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 32:86 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 24423239
- Chik F & Szyf M Effects of specific DNMT gene depletion on cancer cell transformation and breast cancer cell invasion; toward selective DNMT inhibitors. Carcinogenesis 32:224-32 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20980350