Key features and details
- NMDA glutamate site antagonist. 1 ml water soluble pack.
- CAS Number: 1303993-72-7
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in 1 ml water to give specified mM/ml concentration
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
製品名DL-AP5 sodium salt (mM/ml), NMDA glutamate site antagonist
製品の詳細NMDA glutamate site antagonist. 1 ml water soluble pack.
Competitive NMDA receptor glutamate site antagonist.
Soluble in 1 ml water to give specified mM/ml concentration. Find out more.
体系名DL-2-Amino-5-phosphonopentanoic acid sodium salt
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in 1 ml water to give specified mM/ml concentration
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144498 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kuwajima M et al. Ultrastructure of light-activated axons following optogenetic stimulation to produce late-phase long-term potentiation. PLoS One 15:e0226797 (2020). PubMed: 31940316
- Ul Haq R et al. Adrenergic modulation of sharp wave-ripple activity in rat hippocampal slices. Hippocampus 22:516-33 (2012). PubMed: 21254303
- Kalappa BI et al. Activation of functional a7-containing nAChRs in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons by physiological levels of choline in the presence of PNU-120596. PLoS One 5:e13964 (2010). PubMed: 21103043