Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [21C7] to dimethyl Arginine
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ChIP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
製品名Anti-dimethyl Arginine antibody [21C7]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [21C7] to dimethyl Arginine
特異性This antibody reacts with free and bound asymmetric NG-NG-dimethyl arginine. It is not known whether the antibody reacts with symmetric dimethyl arginine.
アプリケーション適用あり: IP, WB, ChIPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Asymmetric NG -N G -dimethyl arginine (two methyl groups on one of the terminal nitrogen atoms of the guanidinium group)
This antibody will be of use in chromatin and transcription factor research to monitor methylation status. Since it is specific to dimethyl arginine it can be used in parallel with ab412 (detects monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) and ab414 (detects monomethyl arginine only) to monitor the exact modification status.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
一次抗体 備考This antibody will be of use in chromatin and transcription factor research to monitor methylation status. Since it is specific to dimethyl arginine it can be used in parallel with ab412 (detects monomethyl and dimethyl arginine) and ab414 (detects monomethyl arginine only) to monitor the exact modification status.
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/50 - 1/500.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use 5µl for 4x106 cells.|
- Di methyl Arginine antibody
ab413 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou CH et al. Electroacupuncture Pretreatment Ameliorates PTSD-Like Behaviors in Rats by Enhancing Hippocampal Neurogenesis via the Keap1/Nrf2 Antioxidant Signaling Pathway. Front Cell Neurosci 13:275 (2019). PubMed: 31293390
- Albrecht LV et al. Arginine methylation is required for canonical Wnt signaling and endolysosomal trafficking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E5317-E5325 (2018). PubMed: 29773710
- Yaseen I et al. Mycobacteria modulate host epigenetic machinery by Rv1988 methylation of a non-tail arginine of histone H3. Nat Commun 6:8922 (2015). PubMed: 26568365
- Slade DJ et al. Chemical and biological methods to detect post-translational modifications of arginine. Biopolymers 101:133-43 (2014). PubMed: 23576281
- Hartsough EJ et al. Lysine methylation promotes VEGFR-2 activation and angiogenesis. Sci Signal 6:ra104 (2013). PubMed: 24300896
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19321610
- Dolzhanskaya N et al. Alternative splicing modulates protein arginine methyltransferase-dependent methylation of fragile X syndrome mental retardation protein. Biochemistry 45:10385-93 (2006). PubMed: 16922515
- Komyod W et al. Are STATS arginine-methylated? J Biol Chem 280:21700-5 (2005). WB . PubMed: 15826948
- Balint BL et al. Arginine methylation provides epigenetic transcription memory for retinoid-induced differentiation in myeloid cells. Mol Cell Biol 25:5648-63 (2005). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 15964820
- Mowen KA et al. Arginine methylation of STAT1 modulates IFNalpha/beta-induced transcription. Cell 104:731-41 (2001). PubMed: 11257227