Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HRP.21H8] to Digoxigenin (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Digoxigenin antibody [HRP.21H8] (HRP)
Digoxigenin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [HRP.21H8] to Digoxigenin (HRP)
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6212 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000. Use in combination with tyramide signal amplification.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000. 1/200 - 1/2000. Use in combination with tyramide signal amplification.|
関連性Digoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab6212 at a dilution of 1/1000 staining Digoxigenin from human pancreatic tissue sections by immunohistochemistry (frozen). The antibody was incubated with the tissue for 2 hours.
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by an anonymous researcher on 9 December 2005.
ab6212 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li MK et al. Long non-coding RNA MEG3 suppresses epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition by inhibiting the PSAT1-dependent GSK-3ß/Snail signaling pathway in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 44:2130-2142 (2020). PubMed: 32901893
- Shao G et al. lncRNA CASC9 positively regulates CHK1 to promote breast cancer cell proliferation and survival through sponging the miR-195/497 cluster. Int J Oncol 54:1665-1675 (2019). PubMed: 30816435
- Filer JE et al. A Nuclease Protection ELISA Assay for Colorimetric and Electrochemical Detection of Nucleic Acids. Anal Methods 11:1027-1034 (2019). PubMed: 31656535
- Chen W et al. Effects of Yangzheng Sanjie Decoction-containing serum mediated by microRNA-7 on cell proliferation and apoptosis in gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 15:3621-3629 (2018). PubMed: 29467883
- Manjon C et al. Unravelling the Molecular Determinants of Bee Sensitivity to Neonicotinoid Insecticides. Curr Biol 28:1137-1143.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29576476