Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Desmin
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Desmin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Desmin
特異性In immunoblots, this antibody reacts with a 53 kD polypeptide. It does not react with vimentin or human cytokeratins. This antibody can be used to distinguish rhabdomyosarcomas and leiomyosarcomas from other soft tissue tumors, lymphomas, and carcinomas.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Frmore details
適用なし: ICC/IF or IHC-P
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length protein (Human).
特記事項Prolonged fixation in buffered formalin can destroy the epitope.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Desmin are class-III intermediate filaments found in muscle cells. In adult striated muscle they form a fibrous network connecting myofibrils to each other and to the plasma membrane from the periphery of the Z-line structures.
関連疾患Defects in DES are the cause of myopathy myofibrillar desmin-related (MFM-DES) [MIM:601419]; also known as desmin-related myopathy (DRM). A neuromuscular disorder characterized by skeletal muscle weakness associated with cardiac conduction blocks, arrhythmias, restrictive heart failure, and by myofibrillar destruction with intracytoplasmic accumulation of desmin-reactive deposits in cardiac and skeletal muscle cells.
Defects in DES are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1I (CMD1I) [MIM:604765]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in DES are the cause of neurogenic scapuloperoneal syndrome Kaeser type (Kaeser syndrome) [MIM:181400]. Kaeser syndrome is an autosomal dominant disorder with a peculiar scapuloperoneal distribution of weakness and atrophy. A large clinical variability is observed ranging from scapuloperoneal, limb grindle and distal phenotypes with variable cardiac or respiratory involvement. Facial weakness, dysphagia and gynaecomastia are frequent additional symptoms. Affected men seemingly bear a higher risk of sudden, cardiac death as compared to affected women. Histological and immunohistochemical examination of muscle biopsy specimens reveal a wide spectrum of findings ranging from near normal or unspecific pathology to typical, myofibrillar changes with accumulation of desmin.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Information by UniProt
- CMD1I antibody
- CSM1 antibody
- CSM2 antibody
ab8592 was used to stain mouse prostate.
All lanes : Anti-Desmin antibody (ab8592) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : RMS13 cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lane 5 : C2C12 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate
Lane 7 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 8 : L6 cell lysate
Lane 9 : Rat heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Observed band size: 53 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Blocking and dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab8592 は 76 報の論文で使用されています。
- Suzuki K et al. Neutrophil Elastase Damages the Pulmonary Endothelial Glycocalyx in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Experimental Endotoxemia. Am J Pathol 189:1526-1535 (2019). PubMed: 31108101
- Findlay AR et al. Lithium chloride corrects weakness and myopathology in a preclinical model of LGMD1D. Neurol Genet 5:e318 (2019). PubMed: 31123706
- Boriushkin E et al. Shear-Stress Sensitive Inwardly-Rectifying K+ Channels Regulate Developmental Retinal Angiogenesis by Vessel Regression. Cell Physiol Biochem 52:1569-1583 (2019). PubMed: 31145841
- El-Din EAA et al. Could curcumin ameliorate titanium dioxide nanoparticles effect on the heart? A histopathological, immunohistochemical, and genotoxic study. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 26:21556-21564 (2019). PubMed: 31127514
- Choi SH et al. Tumour-vasculature development via endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition after radiotherapy controls CD44v6+ cancer cell and macrophage polarization. Nat Commun 9:5108 (2018). PubMed: 30504836