Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (Agarose)
DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) (Agarose)
アプリケーション適用あり: IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
関連性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1240 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ji L et al. PIDD interaction with KEAP1 as a new mutation-independent mechanism to promote NRF2 stabilization and chemoresistance in NSCLC. Sci Rep 9:12437 (2019). PubMed: 31455821
- Hughes DJ et al. NEDDylation is essential for Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency and lytic reactivation and represents a novel anti-KSHV target. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004771 (2015). IP ; Human . PubMed: 25794275
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014). PubMed: 25533843
- Ursini-Siegel J et al. The ShcA SH2 domain engages a 14-3-3/PI3'K signaling complex and promotes breast cancer cell survival. Oncogene 31:5038-44 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22286768