Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody
DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
関連性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Human microvascular endothelial cells expressing DDDDK-tagged beta-catenin following transient transfection.
Ab1257 used at 1 µg/ml. Detected with FITC labeled rabbit anti-goat IgG (H&L) secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1257) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate. at 0.05 µg
Western Blot analysis of E. coli Whole Cell Lysates, labelled with DDDDK-tagged Protein by ab1257 at 1/25,000.
ab1257 は 38 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cui L et al. The Lysosomal Membrane Protein Lamp2 Alleviates Lysosomal Cell Death by Promoting Autophagic Flux in Ischemic Cardiomyocytes. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:31 (2020). PubMed: 32117965
- Springgay LK et al. Rhesus Macaque Rhadinovirus Encodes a Viral Interferon Regulatory Factor To Disrupt Promyelocytic Leukemia Nuclear Bodies and Antagonize Type I Interferon Signaling. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30626678
- Busch JD et al. MitoRibo-Tag Mice Provide a Tool for In Vivo Studies of Mitoribosome Composition. Cell Rep 29:1728-1738.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31693908
- Xu W et al. Endothelial FAM3A positively regulates post-ischaemic angiogenesis. EBioMedicine 43:32-42 (2019). PubMed: 31000420
- Yin G et al. miR-221-3p promotes the cell growth of non-small cell lung cancer by targeting p27. Mol Med Rep 20:604-612 (2019). PubMed: 31180541